Was anything I wrote wrong?I see how much you so not like her, but, please, do not make it like anyone is like that, and, please, do not answer for the CDPR, except that you work for them.
I'm not sure, but doesn't that happen many years in the future?He is dead, killed by assassins while defending Zuleyka.
Didn't she instruct Saskia to kill all people in Loc Muninne. "No one will leave this city alive"
She is a mass murderer and you should ask yourself why you like her so much.
What? Well I had conversation like this with another user, he has the same pattern.She is a mass murderer and you should ask yourself why you like her so much.
In the books there was not written where it will be, but in the games there is king Tancred of Kovir, so his father is dead and nobody, except Zuleyka, knows that she sent a dreams to the old king.I'm not sure, but doesn't that happen many years in the future?
Again, what has Letho to do with it? You permanently compare them. Why? Just because he got a bigger role in Witcher 3,as he just suited better with the story?Well,you seem to like Letho,yet he did much more horrible things than her.
Her last words are simply poor writing on CDPR part.In Loc Muinne gathered many important Northern monarchs and mages.Killing them makes the North weaker
and it doesn't benefit Sheala one bit.
Again, what has Letho to do with it? You permanently compare them. Why? Just because he got a bigger role in Witcher 3,as he just suited better with the story?
And saying that something you don't like is "poor writing" is a pretty weak argument. She wanted to kill all people (even her fellow mages) in Loc Muinne. That's fact.
That's how she is written in the game and we are the Witcher video games forum. You can't just pick the traits and actions you like and ignore or excuse they ones you don't like with "poor writing".
Both was this gray characters who was meant to be "evil" if you do not want to look inside and want to see only surface.You permanently compare them.
Both was this gray characters who was meant to be "evil" if you do not want to look inside and want to see only surface.
1. Letho killed Demavend
2. Letho killed Foltest.
3. He attempted to kill Henselt
4. He betrayed Sheala, Geralt and Iorveth.
5. He do not give a fuck that they were blamed for the acts they never did.
6. Even after what Geralt did to him, Geralt saved his life after all.
7. He helped Nilfgaard invading Temeria.
8. He attempted to kill Sheala when she was not needed anymore.
See? Letho is disgusting, and compared to your, my list is bigger. All you have is the assasination of Demavend on order by Sheala and the words of scared and panicking woman who was blamed for all, even for one she have not done.
+ killed a father before the eyes of his children.+he killed a monk,who was completely innocent.
- There are several important side quests (SQ large) with interesting names, such as “KILLBILL”, “PIGS”, “SCOIATEL” and, humorously, “HATE FRUIT”, which don’t seem to have made it into the final version of the game. I guess vegetarians aren’t popular in Poland. If someone here can properly translate the Polish names for me, I'd gladly add them to the OP.