Mike Pondsmith as a voice actor in the game?

+
YES!! I remember speaking about that with Dona during the conference :D
Narrator NPC (like dandelion in the witcher) or a notable NPC we need!
CDP/Mike please!! :D

edit I'm just going to write a letter/PM or some shit to take this to their notice unless there is no response. The creator of the genre as the narrator would be really epic.

YES!! I remember speaking about that with Dona during the conference :D
Narrator NPC (like dandelion in the witcher) or a notable NPC we need!
CDP/Mike please!! :D

edit I'm just going to write a letter/PM or some shit to take this to their notice unless there is no response. The creator of the genre as the narrator would be really epic.

CDPR already said they want Mike to do a cameo in the game.

Oh great. Not english, no wonder missed it.

If you still want it, I'll translate that part for you. If not.. Oh, I'll do it anyway.

Gamestalker: Mike Pondsmith seemed to have a remarkable impact on the fans due to his distinct voice since his appearance at the Cyberpunk 2077 announcement last may. Have you thought about letting him do some voice-over work for the game, perhaps for the intro?

Łukasz Szczepankowski: The Barry White'esque voice Mike has attracts some considerable attention. Obviously we will try to give him a cameo in the game. That is also the express wish of the development team.

Hope you found my translation useful. :)

If you still want it, I'll translate that part for you. If not.. Oh, I'll do it anyway.

Gamestalker: Mike Pondsmith seemed to have an remarkable impact on the fans due to his distinct voice since his appearance at the Cyberpunk 2077 announcement last may. Have you thought about letting him do some voice-over work for the game, perhaps for the intro?

Łukasz Szczepankowski: The Barry White'esque voice Mike has attracts some considerable attention. Obviously we will try to give him a cameo in the game. That is also the express wish of the development team.

Hope you found my translation useful. :)

Le swoon......

Lol, I love the 6 dots behind le swoon. Was my translation that good?

I dunno, I am American, we speak two languages, english and 'merican, but your words sounded like candy to my ear holes....

And I am always impressed when I meet someone as multi-liguistic as you....

It means you have so many more choices for swearing.... :p

I dunno, I am American, we speak two languages, english and 'merican, but your words sounded like candy to my ear holes....

And I am always impressed when I meet someone as multi-liguistic as you....

It means you have so many more choices for swearing.... :p

Heh, English and 'merican.. Yeah, now that I think about it. I might speak some 'merican too.

Anyway, thank the Dutch school system, they force us to learn every fucking language there is.

Funny thing is, first thing I learnt myself in French and German were swear words. You never know when you might need 'em.

Now. On topic: Who were the two people that voted no? How can you not want Mike as a voice actor?!

Heh, English and 'merican.. Yeah, now that I think about it. I might speak some 'merican too.

Anyway, thank the Dutch school system, they force us to learn every fucking language there is.

Funny thing is, first thing I learnt myself in French and German were swear words. You never know when you might need 'em.

Now. On topic: Who were the two people that voted no? How can you not want Mike as a voice actor?!

Two.... THIS WILL NOT STAND!

The first could have been an accident... now we are being overrun by trolls.... trolls who must be sworn at in a dozen languages... trolls who must be killed with fire....

Two.... THIS WILL NOT STAND!

The first could have been an accident... now we are being overrun by trolls.... trolls who must be sworn at in a dozen languages... trolls who must be killed with fire....

Hahahaha! YEAH! One more downvote and I use every different swear word I can come up with. In one, I repeat ONE sentence. (Please don't ban me admins. :p)

Also, fun fact: 98% of people voted for yes. 4% of people voted no. See the problem there?

Hahahaha! YEAH! One more downvote and I use every different swear word I can come up with. In one, I repeat ONE sentence. (Please don't ban me admins. :p)

Also, fun fact: 98% of people voted for yes. 4% of people voted no. See the problem there?

The Maths.... they seem wonky and not to be trusted...

We don't ban for swear words unless it's excessive or targeted at an individual. And it's Saturday here - I need some ideas for a new "Word of the Week".
So I'd recommend a limited quantity of words, with some signs of creative thinking.

We don't ban for swear words unless it's excessive or targeted at an individual. And it's Saturday here - I need some ideas for a new "Word of the Week".
So I'd recommend a limited quantity of words, with some signs of creative thinking.

Hmm, I find ''vaffanculo'' a very amusing way to say f*ck off. Make it personal by adding an exclamation mark, it will then mean ''F*ck you!'' I don't know, but ''vaffanculo!'' just sounds right (http://translate.google.nl/?hl=nl&tab=wT#it/en/Vaffanculo!). That's Italian by the way, not really that good in Italian though.. I'm trying.

In French however, you should try this: ''brûle en l’enfer''. It means ''burn in hell'' but that's not why it's so awesome, try to pronounce it: ''brewl ahn-lahnfair'' it just rolls on the tongue. Oh so smoothly. Use the google text-to-speech option to hear the amazing computerized voice say it: http://translate.google.nl/?hl=nl&tab=wT#fr/en/Brûle en l'enfer

Okay so I hope this is not too much, but I must include a German one too (more than one), and these are classic,with words such as: versager which means loser, schmarotzer which means sponger, or scrounger and how could we forget: faulpelz which is of course a sluggard or lazy bastard, all said by the famous Bruno Ganz in the movie Downfall: http://youtu.be/K_vyTU3R9-E?t=1m4s

Well... It appears as though I have gone a bit off-topic. Okay, so, on-topic: Alle Leute, die ''nein'' gestemt haben, sind Faulpelze.

Top Bottom