[Mod] Extreme Weather Conditions

+
Any chance you could upload his other mods (more blood, critical slowmotion combat, etc) as well?

I can since we all have permission to do so, however the scripts need to be updated and my knowledge is very limited when it comes to scripts though I guess maybe I can try WinMerge to find out what was changed with patch 1.11.

I can since we all have permission to do so, however the scripts need to be updated and my knowledge is very limited when it comes to scripts though I guess maybe I can try WinMerge to find out what was changed with patch 1.11.

basically everything that's commented with \\KNG needs to be transfered into the new 1.11 scripts.

I updated the slow motion mod a few hours ago (didn't know of this thread back then), here it is
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/906/

And yeah, you basically just have to move the commented stuff to the new files (at least that worked here)

Guys... just use KDiff3 (download a standalone off google or just use what was in the Script Merger) and merge CDPR's v1.11 vanilla scripts with the v1.10 mod script. I would say 95% of the mods don't actually overwrite CDPR code... just extends it. For the off chance that a section is overwritten by a mod author, just use your best judgment.

KDiff3 has directory to directory comparisons. All you need to do is set (A) source directory to be C:\Program Files\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\scripts then you set (B) source directory to be C:\Program Files\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\Mods\someMod\content\scripts. In the top toolbar you will have an icon to show only (B) files. Do that and then go through each file that needs a merge. A few mins later you should have a v1.11 mod version.

Last edited:
here is KNGs updated version: www10.zippyshare.com/v/oU16mQF6/file.html
KNG uploaded updated versions of his mods to zippyshare
the links are found in the description of his youtube videos showcasing the mods
e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=SLQj9gyCG2E

With all the shit I got there, nah. Who ever really wants it will find it. So, yeah.
Sorry to hear it @KNGRSM . just know that your work is appreciated by us all. don't let a few critiques, or downright insults, get to you :)

---------- Updated at 06:27 PM ----------

could you put links to it in your "about me" page on your profile here? I'd love to able to find your stuff in a centralized location.
i agree ! make some sort of blog for TW 3 mods you made and post it in your profile and signature here. :)

With all the shit I got there, nah. Who ever really wants it will find it. So, yeah.

Quite a shame the Nexus tends to get quite awfully toxic these days, specially on hot games and highly regarded mods.
Thought about ModDB already? Way more powerful administration and blocking/locking tools than any other mod hosting page I know about.

Quite a shame the Nexus tends to get quite awfully toxic these days, specially on hot games and highly regarded mods.
Thought about ModDB already? Way more powerful administration and blocking/locking tools than any other mod hosting page I know about.
Mod DB is pretty good, some of the best mods/indie projects ever created are there (Third age: Total War, SW: Kotor II Community restoration patch, Star wars: Battlecry...) and seems to be quite organized, so it's worth checking out.

Last edited:
(Answering here since it fits this thread best)

That's great! Can you upload the mod?
Will do soon. =)
I'm currently working on adding different weathers based on the work of KNGRSM in Extreme Weathers.
My goal is to add some more "gentle" weathers too and try some stuff, heavy blizzard on Skellige being one of those.
I got most of what I want already, just need to test a bit more what renders best.
It should be up in a day or two.

Mod DB is pretty good, some of the best mods/indie projects ever created are there (Third age: Total War, SW: Kotor II Community restoration patch, Star wars: Battlecry...) and seems to be quite organized, so it's worth checking out.

Most of The Witcher 1 mods are on there too if I am not mistaken.

Most of The Witcher 1 mods are on there too if I am not mistaken.

True, both.
It's a very solid board. And very protective of it's members - specially mod makers - and their work.
Sure, this is good and bad. As all News, Uploads,... need a moderators approval, makes it way slower than Nexus, but never had a single problem with them. And more importantly as a mod maker you have very easy ways to get rid of troublemakers.

@KNGRSM: Sorry for hijacking the topic like this.

Top Bottom