[MOD] HD Monsters Reworked by Denroth

+
In the game you have some close ups to the Basilisk head (Ciri encounter cutscenes), so i noticed it, even in gameplay. And since red and green are complementary colors it only makes sense to me that way (besides beign the og aritst's choice).
The texture you picked for the eyes is a obvious improvement.

Update 02/23
Greetings Witchers,
The work proceeds smoothly, I have almost completed the rework of the Vanilla monsters, I have to check the quality of the monsters' texture of both expansions, but from what I have seen they are much more accurate than the basic game.
Currently I have completed the reworking of the Wraith, Sirene, Succubus and Harpy.

@Hawkdawg1988 that was my goal :)

02/28/2019 Update
Greetings Witchers,
while the work proceeds a little slow (due to real life and work), I'm trying to optimize my free time (as far as possible) to update TBOB mod (this is my priority at the moment) ... after giving a decent look for Geralt, i will focus my efforts on this mod .... I love playing TW3 and these mods are literally sucking my free time for other extra work ... so I will not provide any ETA for this mod, if I do not reach the quality that I want I will postpone the release date.
In the meantime here is another screenshot to satiate your hunger for news ...

Lycan(WIP)
the screenshot was made in motion .. so the image is less dictated and a little ruined ... in game is much better

Last edited:

Guest 3841499

Please tell me you also improve normal and ambient maps, not just diffuse :D and of course there's going to be a special "QualityColor" version, right?

Mainly I changed the diffusion maps and the normalmaps ... the ambient maps would make little difference ... besides I have a slow connection (0.4 Mb in upload) if the mod exceeds 500 MB it will take me a day (without using internet) to upload it to nexus ^^ "

400 kbps, what is it, a satellite connection?
If the folder is too large, try to split your mod.

XD too slow
and the uploader of nexusmods is bad ... on my pc it stuck continuously during the upload
fsdf.png

Last edited:
Why not upload on dropbox, googledrive or any other good uploader and let a supporter upload to nexus? A "QualityColor" would be amazing...

quiet I have the solution, but changing the ambient maps does not bring tangible benefits, just a matter of reflections ... that change drastically if you use a lighting mod

thanks for the feedback :)

the werewolf V1 I kept the same texture but I totally rebalanced the color the others are not bad in the vanilla version (except the werewolf V3 that I had to rework a lot) ..

I was thinking of working with the base of the werewolf V1 and rebuilding all the others ... but this means upsetting some of the work of CDPR .... test and evaluate if this is the case.

News: 05/26

Greetings Witchers,
The time is ripe to make a new announcement concerning HDMRmod. Making changes to such a large mod takes a long time because of the thousands of textures in it. It took me about 8 months to release this BETA version, so you can imagine the amount of work behind it ... but let's get to the point ... the work is progressing and there are news on the horizon ..I'm working on the bosses present in the game to make them appallingly beautiful :)
In the current beta version there are some bosses that have been modified .. for example the Crones, the Leshen and Bruxa(slightly).
This is the right time to give constructive feedback on what to change or improve, your help is essential at this stage.
Stay tuned for more news (coming soon)

Thank you, your work is been very appreciated. Once you notice the details, especially with great light mod, can't play without it anymore.

Top Bottom