[MOD] Pirouettes

+
Great work.

By the way, is there a possibility to make pirroutte play only when I want to go forward? So when I'm in combat, the pirroute would play only if I would ress W+Alt (default key binds). The originall dodge would however be played only if I would press S+alt.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say :D

It's possible.

In current version just find this lines added by mod:

Code:
else if ( dodgeDirection == PED_Back )
	{
                 something;
        }

And delete them.

Great work.

By the way, is there a possibility to make pirroutte play only when I want to go forward? So when I'm in combat, the pirroute would play only if I would ress W+Alt (default key binds). The originall dodge would however be played only if I would press S+alt.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say :D

Dodges also work by double tapping WASD, I personally prefer it over ALT+WASD.

Damn, this looks good!

As far as i have been reading this thread , some people like doing pirouettes randomly or either remove the default dodge animation completely and change it with pirouettes .well if you watch this E3 video :
From 2:45 to 2:48 you can clearly see Geralt do 2 pirouettes and not randomly but only when he is dodging TOWARDS the drowners , and this is how this mod should be used , in my opinion having pirouettes instead of default dodge is just an exploit because you can dodge so quickly from one foe to another and stop them from trying to attack you .So the question here remains : Murzinio , can you mod the pirouettes to be done like shown in the video above ?

If I understood correctly, you want pirouettes to work only when dodging forward? If so, then yes, it can be done without a problem.

And also to prove to you that this is how pirouettes should be done , this is a LEGIT Ninjutsu dodge technique it's called ghost technique and here's a video about it :

---------- Updated at 12:13 AM ----------

If I understood correctly, you want pirouettes to work only when dodging forward? If so, then yes, it can be done without a problem.
Well if it's possible then great , because i thought why not make it like shown in E3.

Is it possible to replace both dodge and roll manually? If not I will just wait for update. Thanks.

Last edited:
It's possible.

In current version just find this lines added by mod:

Code:
else if ( dodgeDirection == PED_Back )
    {
                 something;
        }

And delete them.

I can't find that line in my version of the mod. the else if ( dodgeDirection == PED_Back ) part is there but the brackets and something are never where they are in your example.

@Murzinio, on the nexus page, you advised to play with blendout numbers as a workaround for the input problem after the pirouette. Just wanna know if you have any recommended values.

It's almost done, just have to fix one strange bug that appeared. (which mixes animations with wrong keys)

My internet was dead for 2 days so sorry for silence, I would let you know sooner.

What is already done in new version:
- 4 animations for forward pirouettes and 4 for back pirouettes that you can configure separately for dodge/roll, which also means that you can set pirouettes only for forward evades, or only left/right/back evades.
- added option for separate pirouettes key (by default left ctrl)
- fixed bug with fleet footed not working
- fixed bug with sometimes input being blocked permanently
- input is temporary blocked during animation in the same way it works with roll/dodge so now you can't spam pirouettes every nanosecond
- added speed customization for forward/back animation

I could release it now but because of the bug it would be very annoying unless you have set up the same settings for all 3 options (separate pirouette/roll/dodge) which probably no one will do.

Top Bottom