[Mod Request] E3 Yrden and E3 Igni

+
What you want is mostly dependent on lighting. I sugest you use WiedźminLightingMod, STLM, ProjestE3Lighting or VelenLightingMod. The only difference that was noticible, was the Igni fire stream, but I asked many times for it, and no one seams to be interested in doing this :(

spoxox The same could have been said with E3 Quen, but it looks good on all lighting mods, it would be cool that Igni turns from Orange/Yellow to Red, and Yrden gets a bit more transparent.

Yrden also had dynamic light sources for each sign on the ground as you can see in Kayhans's screenshot. It shows the light reflecting off of Geralt pretty clearly.

Kayhan2000;n8585290 said:
The same could have been said with E3 Quen, but it looks good on all lighting mods, it would be cool that Igni turns from Orange/Yellow to Red, and Yrden gets a bit more transparent.

No, it could not, on E3 quen was blue but in the retail it was yellow, igni with lighting mods looks almost the same as E3 (proof: http://imgur.com/a/585L5 ), as for, yrden you may be right, but that's really nitpicky (but I'm the last one to say so XD)

@spopox I used STLM, VelenLightingMod, and ProjectE3Beta and I didn't get this kind of red effect by the way I don't use any Reshade's as I don't like those personally.

spoxox;n8585520 said:
No, it could not, on E3 quen was blue but in the retail it was yellow, igni with lighting mods looks almost the same as E3 (proof: http://imgur.com/a/585L5 ), as for, yrden you may be right, but that's really nitpicky (but I'm the last one to say so XD)
What lightning mod is it?

You also have to know, that the area and daytime, in the E3 screenshots you posted is important, when you look at the SoD trailer or the Microsoft Griffin Hunt, igni looks normal (like in the retail), so like in my screenshots it deppends on the daytime and area you're in.

JohnPearce probably but you should ask someone like CAPA14 or DreLL47, I actually did suggest making an E3 igni mod (mostly the fire stream) to them, but they ignored me :(

The_I3arracuda;n8585310 said:
Yrden also had dynamic light sources for each sign on the ground as you can see in Kayhans's screenshot. It shows the light reflecting off of Geralt pretty clearly.
I can't see it..

The only difference in E3 yrden was that the litle signs on the ground were actual light sorces and no just static models. But when it comet to igni there's still the case of the fire stream, now it looks just weak, on E3 it had more of a kick, a greater range, and was just more straight.

In the BetterFX mod, the colour of the igni sign is changed to be more red and the stream is at least more narrow and therefor more straight. As far as I know, it is not possible to get it longer....

I dont get it, there is no difference between e3 and actual game, so what is a purpose of this request?

I think u just need a diffrent reshade preset

Come on, Reshades are sh*t. Stop talking about it. If you look for comparison you can clearly see, that the igni stream in E3 was more straight and not spreaded like it is now....

Reshades change everything, not only 1 aspect of the game and they are heavy on the performance aswell, I don't want to waste any fps...

Top Bottom