Mounted Combat

+
Slyloki said:
Perhaps you should take those 8 inch nails out of your saddle... ::)And actually, yes you can, just not in full chain or plate... History shows lightly armoured cav was pretty efficient, including dodging,
But, Sly, that's for normal humans. A Witcher has enhanced agility, so his ability to dodge is greater than that of a horse. Limiting a witcher to the abilities of his horse makes him give up the very advantages that he's suffered so much to obtain.

Will be horses on EE?if wont why ,is that so difficult?At least will be quick travel then?Do not start new topics for existing threads.

There is always much to discover and poeple to talk to when you travel withoout a horse. You miss also a few ladies to learn more about when you are on foot ;)No Horses in the EE but the modification Deception (or was it Strands of Destiny?) will bring back Roach.

seen something intresting in the game today.i was playing the game again from the start (my savegames were deleted, see forum act 4) and i saw when Leo stept into the gate, I saw he was wearing spurs around his boots...

Guest 2005166

WOLF13 said:
seen something intresting in the game today.i was playing the game again from the start (my savegames were deleted, see forum act 4) and i saw when Leo stept into the gate, I saw he was wearing spurs around his boots...
Well, except of Vesemir and Geralt, all Witchers wear spurs. So... there probably are horses (there are, I can confirm it.)Uhm... is it just me, or do they all wear the same leather clothes? o_O

Unkreativ said:
Unkreativ said:
Well, except of Vesemir and Geralt, all Witchers wear spurs. So... there probably are horses (there are, I can confirm it.)Uhm... is it just me, or do they all wear the same leather clothes? o_O
I think the leather clothes some kind of basic armor for a witcher

Guest 2005166

WOLF13 said:
WOLF13 said:
WOLF13 said:
I think the leather clothes some kind of basic armor for a witcher
Yeah, but that´s not exactly what I mean. Except of Berengar (who´s model is slightly modified so he wears a sleeveless shirt and gloves) all seem to have the same bodymodel with the same texture on it. O,o Never actually recognised this before.

*hint, hint, The Witcher 2*Anybody else wish they had a horse(or bear, jackas, etc. to ride) while running errands throughout the game.PS-dont get me wrong, this game(I bought both versions) is the best thing to happen to the western RPG since Might and Magic VI(or Baldurs Gate for that matter). Thank you again CDProjectRED.

No. It was a novelty for a minute or two in Assassin's Creed but didn't really add much, just a quicker way to travel between the tedious city missions. However, my opinion has been tainted by the dullness of that game and it may work better here.

For all you Father Ted fans out there, this seems appropriate: [music on a single note playing]My lovely horse, running through the fieldWhere are you going, with your fetlocks blowing in the wind?I want to shower you with sugar lumps, and ride you over fences.Polish your hooves every single day, and bring you to the horse dentist.My lovely horse, youre a pony no moreRunning around with a man on your back, like a train in the night, like a train in the night...
;D

Top Bottom