Mouse problems

+
Mouse problems

Is there a way to control mouse/camera sensitivity other than Ingame Options? It is on minimum already and it is still unplayable.

Any .ini or config file I can edit for that? Please?

The first time I played Witcher 1 I thought that the camera was very sensitive, but if that's your problem, you'll get used after some play ;)

RageGT said:
Is there a way to control mouse/camera sensitivity other than Ingame Options? It is on minimum already and it is still unplayable.

Any .ini or config file I can edit for that? Please?

Do you have a Logitech mouse with SetPoint drivers? It has a game recognition set to active by default, this fucked up the mouse speed for me in several cases. So if you have this software, try deactivating the game recognition.

Tommy said:
None that i know of . Can you elaborate on the problem .

It's just still too sensitive, even with Camera Sensitivity at 1 in the Game Options. Playing in OTS is hard. Weird though. Without the latest FCR it worked better. I even had to increase sensitivity to 3 to make it better. Might be the zoom out thing that FCR gives us?

Tommy said:
Do you have a Logitech mouse with SetPoint drivers? It has a game recognition set to active by default, this fucked up the mouse speed for me in several cases. So if you have this software, try deactivating the game recognition.

It's not a Logitech. I used to have one, MX 1000 laser but I never had problems with it and TW1. Lasted good 5 years that one! =)

I thought that might be to which you were referring . The mouse sensitivity in Witcher 1 is definitely a problem for some people , myself included when i first started playing it in 09 and especially on smaller monitors but after eventually getting a 23 in. monitor and
1680 X 1050 didn`t seem to be as bad but that may be just my perception . I don`t know what resolution you`re playing at but try to go as high as possible to see if it makes any difference .

Top Bottom