Movies / TV Shows!

+
Also just started and it's pretty good :)
Aaand completed it. :oops:

NOT to spoil anything just gonna say that it ended up being pretty epic. Really cool, raw fight sequences, music is good and acting is great. Just sort of makes you want to jump up and kick around some furniture. Enjoy! it only gets better. :cool:

Dune is streaming on HBO Max tonight!

Approve.gif

Conan the Adventurer (1997) was a weekly one hour American television live action-adventure series. The role of Conan was played by Ralf Moeller, two time Mr. Universe, a native of Germany, and friend to Arnold Schwarzenegger. I have the boxed DVD set.

Last edited:
"re-watch" The Big Short :)
Scion Value : +489% / 2.69 Billions
"Explain me the difference between stupid and illegal and I'll have my wife's brother arrested"

Gonna grab Fried Barry this arvo to watch tonight.

Also, The Raid 1 & 2 limited double pack plus Drive-In Delirium: Ultimate Dusk-Til-Dawn-Til-Dusk Trailer Marathon is in the mail.

Hannibal is one of the best TV shows ever. Mads Mikelsen is twice the Lecter Hopkins is. EVen more so if youve read the books.

I'm fond of the show Preacher as well.

Doom Patrol is easily the best TV series adapted from a comic. Dont let the comic part change your mind. It could stand on its own easily and Alan Tudyk gives an oscar worthy performance

There really are no words to describe how brilliant the Hannibal TV series is.
Hannibal is my favourite show ever. This and Breaking Bad are the only 100% perfect shows from beginning to end IMO
Post automatically merged:

Also, Raw and Titane are the best movies ever!

Last edited:
Nah, Kill Squad is the best movie ever.

Picked up the new Candyman yesterday. Am sure it won't top the original...but been hearing good things.

Top Bottom