New Dev Diary Available Now!

+
NotSlimgrin said:
Why can't CDPR hold on to their crew? And interesting he chose FWH,where other CDPR vets migrated to.

I really dont know much about the gaming industry to pretend to give an informed opinion, but I kind of feel that this happens quite often, it's only that we dont get to know it... Ive read that many new projects start with dev groups assembled from different companies, and that developers in general migrate from company to company quite often... and that makes sense... The lead designer of Morrowind and Oblivion left Bethesda and now is working for Huge Games/EA... just a widely known example...

Perhaps the most difficult thing to grasp here is why smbdy would leave a franchise or a company thats doing very well and gaining momentum... But as we dont know the details of all this, we only can pointlessly speculate... :p

I remember Jan "aproached" some of us, some time ago in the Bioware forum... He seems like a cool person. :)

NotSlimgrin said:
Why can't CDPR hold on to their crew? And interesting he chose FWH,where other CDPR vets migrated to.

I don't know much about how these things work, so is it possible he could work in both places at once?

I mean, according to his Linked-in profile he worked on the story and cutscene direction for TW2 so I guess there wouldn't be much for him to do for a year while they make the 360 version since it has the same story and cutscenes (although some new stuff got added, but maybe not enough to keep him busy for a year).

So I was thinking that maybe he's busy working on a new game with Flying Wild Hog for now, and then when he's finished there he might come back for TW3. But I don't even know how frequently this sort of thing happens, so I'm probably wrong.

Top Bottom