New game mode to be released early 2018

+
Tir_na_Lia;n9967181 said:
I think CDPR gives reddit too much importance and wastes too much time debating with guys who have nothing better to do than complaining.

Venendal and swordmasters too, according to reddit, should have broken the game, instead they proved to be underpowered cards.

I will wait some days after the patch went gold before starting screaming, especially because RNG is the opposite of consistency and I doubt you can climb ladder with luck.
When people will stop using cards predictions as an excuse to diss a perfectly reasonable complaint?

Even if only 10% of the ladder games are affected by the new spawn cards, it's 10% more games purely decided by rng bs. And that's not what i'd hoped for this game.

Thanks for sharing the 'information' DMaster2 .

Tir_na_Lia;n9967181 said:
I think CDPR gives reddit too much importance and wastes too much time debating with guys who have nothing better to do than complaining.[...]

I don't get why this stuff is posted at reddit at all if there is no post in the official CDPR forums for it. I doubt that CDPR didn't know they plan to add the new gamemode in early 2018 two weeks ago,as they announced this: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/for...c-beta-development-roadmap-update#post9872671. It would have fit as an information for the roadmap by all means.
Even if they actually didn't know then, there is no reason not to post something like 'We are still working on the new game mode, it will mostlikely hit the servers at early 2018' if someone from CDPR mentions this on reddit to calm down gripers.

Furthermore I am curious when they will release the new game mode exactly tho. I assume they will leave us some breathing room between the release of Thronebreaker (hopefully coming first) and the new game mode; Would make sense just marketingwise already.

I just want to make clear, that I didn't want to challenge the moderation right here, this just bothered me already a while ago and came back to my mind and I didnt't think it was worth opening a new thread.

my suspicion is that there will be a bonus if you have more power in 2 out of 3 rows, or that will be the victory condition of the new mode. Consider the peasant militia, nivillen, and boulder, which prevent your enemy from building a row, or move his stuff out of a row.

Top Bottom