New Game Plus unavailable

+
New Game Plus unavailable

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but maybe you could help/redirect me.

I beat the game several weeks ago, however when i attempt to start a new game, it does not give me the prompt to begin as NG+, it simply asks if i have a witcher2 save and then starts the cutscene. I have the achievement for beating the game. Not sure why its still off-limits for me.

I suggest veryfing/repairing your game files through Steam/Galaxy if you're playing on PC. If that doesn't work you may be forced to reload the nearest save right before the ending and beating the game once more.

The 'New Game' tab should look like this for you then...

You need to restart from your last save after you completed game, then you will get prompt that NG+ is active. Create new save at this point, restart, choose NG (not NG+) choose options Witcher 2 save, difficulty, etc etc NG+ and save you created after you activated NG+.
This is assuming you downloaded NG+ DLC

Ive reloaded from a previous save and gone through the ending sequence roughly 3 times. I'll try doing the steam repair. I really have no idea why it's not working

Top Bottom