New gameplay at GameSpot.

+
AWESOME video! Very interested to see the magic system gameplay video.I wonder where that boss at the end of the video will come into the game?

Ehmm ... could you please use spoiler tags for informations like this? :) It's just a little info, but ... it's an info. ;)Oh, hey!? Where's that option in this forum?
MasPingon said:
[glow=black,2,300]You won't have to wait long[/glow]
Ok, the black glow might work.

AdrianXII said:
(...)By the way! Anyone knows what others features are available on hard difficulty settings?
There's only one more feature I know about. Playing on hard difficulty setting is... bloody difficult ;D When we played at CDP's there were some brave ones who started with Hard Difficulty. They changed their minds quite soon ;)

JablesKage said:
im glad the game is gonna be hard to beat, nothing worse than a game thats too easy!
You're right. If a game is challenging for the right reasons, not because of bugs and stuff like that, it makes playing more enjoyable. Like I said earlier I usually start on hard difficulty, at least in action games. At first I suck at pretty much everything I do: get killed a lot and progress really slowly. But the best part is when you start getting the hang of it. After you do, if you're concentrating ie. if you play wisely, nothing can stop you most of the time. Naturally when there's a lapse in concentration I usually die right away, but that's the point right.

@ ironanno so true If it Easy it no fun for me as well :DAs much as I hate the dieing part it always feels good when you face a spawn after a number of times of dieing. It dose feel good when you defeat it ;)

For all I know "easy" level is for those who just want to enjoy the game itself i.e. questing, unraveling plots, following the storyline. I've been told that at that level combat should not be a great challenge - a little bit more complicated hack and slash :-\. If you want to play at "hard" setting , it's important to remember about preparing yourself for every battle (maximizing your health and mana, choosing right weapon, varying combat styles etc) and taking advantage of every item that falls into your hands (primarily potions, and "grenades"). Otherwise you won't live long enough to tell the tale ;D. Medium difficulty level is somewhere in between, I think.

This game looks great.I have been waiting ages for a great RPG.Oblivion had no story and NWN2 had old fashioned boring action.I am hoping this game has fun action and a great story,it sure looks like it has.

Top Bottom