New Video: Dev Diary #1 – The most complex and nonlinear story ever told on Xbox 360

+
Is there going to be enhanced edition for PC,like with Witcher 1?Dark Edition maybe...?

Long live CDPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glorfindell said:
Is there going to be enhanced edition for PC,like with Witcher 1?Dark Edition maybe...?

Long live CDPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Enhanced Edition will be a free downloadable update for the PC.

Long live CDPR indeed.

So are you going to bother at all addressing the major imbalance in the game that ruins Dark mode in Act II?

That of the first battle in The Eternal Battle where the player fights as Seltkirk with ONLY parry, strong attack, and weak attack, against four wraiths and the Standard Bearer.

This part of the game is trivial with a deep Swordsmanship build, but is nearly IMPOSSIBLE with anything else.

If it weren't for this ONE battle, all three talent trees would be equal. But why make JUST ONE battle so dependent upon ONE of the talent trees, and stupidly difficult with either of the other two?

It's such an unnecessarily frustrating roadblock that it alone ruins the game.

If you DON'T address this before the console release, I'll be amazed that such a fault would be allowed to go through release to the console versions.

scyld said:
So are you going to bother at all addressing the major imbalance in the game that ruins Dark mode in Act II?

That of the first battle in The Eternal Battle where the player fights as Seltkirk with ONLY parry, strong attack, and weak attack, against four wraiths and the Standard Bearer.

This part of the game is trivial with a deep Swordsmanship build, but is nearly IMPOSSIBLE with anything else.

If it weren't for this ONE battle, all three talent trees would be equal. But why make JUST ONE battle so dependent upon ONE of the talent trees, and stupidly difficult with either of the other two?

It's such an unnecessarily frustrating roadblock that it alone ruins the game.

If you DON'T address this before the console release, I'll be amazed that such a fault would be allowed to go through release to the console versions.

If they didn't do it by now I don't think they can any more, the game is probably in certification @ Microsoft already.

gregski said:
If they didn't do it by now I don't think they can any more, the game is probably in certification @ Microsoft already.

Even so, if they were to simply give Seltkirk his own sword skills (like riposte and parry) independent of what Geralt can do, that could probably be a small patch which hopefully wouldn't break any game saves so I think they could still address it on release even if it's not on the disc. Microsoft has a problem with offering DLC for free, but I don't think they care about balance issues being addressed in a patch (for example Dark Souls had a patch which did a lot of rebalancing in terms of soul drops and equipment abilities).

Top Bottom