New Weekly FB Competition: Screenshot Thursdays

+
Another Thursday is here folks! Today's theme is magic! Rules stay the same, with one exception:) The competition runs until 11pm CET and we will announce the winner tomorrow morning. All you have to do is take a magic-themed screenshot and post a link to it as a comment to the competition note on FB. Author of the best screenshot will be awarded with a witcher medallion.

11pm? nicie! I always come to late when I share this into DeviantArt Group

C'mon.... who will be the next lucky medallion owner? :D

EDIT: just taken a look at the posted screens... I think I know who will be

Another Screenshot Thursday is over. Let's give a round of applause to Katriina Nummela who is today's winner. Congratulations on winning the medallion! Thanks to everyone who participated! You can see the screenshot here.

MM360 said:
Another Screenshot Thursday is over. Let's give a round of applause to Katriina Nummela who is today's winner. Congratulations on winning the medallion! Thanks to everyone who participated! You can see the screenshot here.
Amazing... Congrats! : )

Er, a quick thing about Facebook. I just discovered a few unread messages in "Other Messages" folder/section, located under "Messages", including Marcin's PM. I have no idea what that is all about and when they introduced this feature. I did not get ANY kind of notification about those messages, not on the website itself nor in my e-mail inbox - and I have all activity delivered to my e-mail inbox because I don't use Facebook often. Just something to keep in mind if you're unable to reach contest winners or generally someone you're not friends with.

Top Bottom