NG+ out now for Witcher 3

+
Remember some people have run into game breaking bugs. Some of which have not been fixed for those who are affected.

I too run into some bugs (some of that wasn't there in the release version, but some patch has fucked up something), but...I don't know, maybe I'm too used to Bethesda, EA and Ubisoft way to support the game (which is pretty terrible).

Next month, if you're lucky and CDPR doesn't get itchy for some more Microsoft money.

But all joking aside, man, I'd be GREAT to be able to finish the game and actually be able to play NG+. But since CDPR doesn't seem to give two craps about bugs, only new features, guess I'll be stuck with a broken game until modders get around to fixing the all the quest bugs that CDPR is too busy to deal with.

CDPR: It's like EA had a baby with Bethesda!

Other week I finished my 95 hour PC playthrough, one Crash and one DLC quest character who didn't seem to want to get up, and all I had to do was throw a bomb at him (broke the immersion a little but fixed him fine).

PC version seems stable enough to me.

What platform are you? Because I am sure the console versions are a little harder to roll out patches for.

Patience. It doesn't "really suck" if you have to wait a bit. In no way does it imply you or your preferred machine are somehow lesser persons/devices. It -does- mean that you are getting NG+, but someone else may be getting it before you. Such is life.

Don't turn this into a Platform Wars thread, thanks.

Patience. It doesn't "really suck" if you have to wait a bit. In no way does it imply you or your preferred machine are somehow lesser persons/devices.

Ha that's exactly what it means and we wont stand for it! Burn the Forums to the ground, Burn it!

8 patches in...3 months? I mean, seems a pretty good support to me.
Because it is excellent support. The devs have released a lot of patches in a short amount of time. Unfortunately 1 day in gamer years is 6 months. People also forget that there are teams when it comes to making a game. One team will do graphics, another will do main storyline, another will work on side quests, one for bugs, and one for dlc's like NG+.and so on. These guys are hard at work and proud of their game. People need to be patient. Its not easy making a game run 100 percent across all platforms and the millions of different combinations of PC parts and software.

Considering in a game like this there are probably... What algorithms and calculations running in the millions at one given time im not sure how their support can be labled as bad. I mean... 8 patches in two and a bit months? Patches arent easy to do. They dont type in a line saying: " fix the crash bug in quest x" and something magically changing. They have to find the glitch, replicate it then look for issues in the code, change it and then playtest to see if it works and there are no obvious other glitches caused by it. Now that can take hours or days for one glitch espessially if their solutions dont work on the first go.

So if your particular game is still bugged dont jump to the conclision that you personally are being singled out to not enjoy this game.

Can someone tell me if you keep all of your equipment? 'Cause I wanna start out in my fancy Nilf. armor

Ok so I downloaded it for xbox, and I tried starting a new game +, but it keeps giving me errors on all my saves that 'the game has not been completed'.

So I can't start an NG+. Anyone else?

Ok so I downloaded it for xbox, and I tried starting a new game +, but it keeps giving me errors on all my saves that 'the game has not been completed'.

This makes me think the X-Box put it up by mistake, and it actually isn't ready.

Guest 3839371

you need to load your last savegame and then save that savegame again to make it useable for new game + but be careful i´m having the problem that i always get a you are dead screen when the intro with jen geralt and vesemir finishes - so i cant play a new game :D

you need to load your last savegame and then save that savegame again to make it useable for new game + but be careful i´m having the problem that i always get a you are dead screen when the intro with jen geralt and vesemir finishes - so i cant play a new game :D

This makes me think the X-Box put it up by mistake, and it actually isn't ready.

that fixed it, thqnks!

Guest 3839371

after serveral tries i finally got it to work ;)

Patience. It doesn't "really suck" if you have to wait a bit. In no way does it imply you or your preferred machine are somehow lesser persons/devices. It -does- mean that you are getting NG+, but someone else may be getting it before you. Such is life.

Don't turn this into a Platform Wars thread, thanks.

Then give a proper reason of why you're doing so, that's the best way to avoid wild theories, theories that involve M$ shekels...

can anyone who played a bit with NG+ tell us if there is anything to this game mode that FEELS different other than just play the game from the start with the skills unlocked?
is it exactly like the vanilla game, just the numbers next to enemies and equipment are different and you have 30+ skill points to distribute?

because if that's all there is to it than its better to play with some PC mods (like ucross hardcore mode or better combat enhanced) and have the game feel different rather than start a NG+ that feels exactly like vanilla, only with 30 skill points right out the bat.
heck, i bet i can use the console to grant me 30 skill points at level 1 and that will feel like a NG+, if its as bare bones as i afraid it is....

Top Bottom