No one sells Gadwel or Diagram for it?

+
No one sells Gadwel or Diagram for it?

I need Gadwell potion to help Dethmold yet can't find the stuff anywhere D: is it the potion that the monk/visionary dude gave you for initiation?

Where do you find Caelum? I'm pretty sure this time that no vendor sells it and it's needed to make the potion. I've also checked my storage as I'm fairly diligent in storing stuff and yeah, I didn't store any either.

Franpa said:
Where do you find Caelum? I'm pretty sure this time that no vendor sells it and it's needed to make the potion. I've also checked my storage as I'm fairly diligent in storing stuff and yeah, I didn't store any either.

Bryonia, Endrega Venom, Harpy Saliva, Rotfiend tongue.

Oh, and Amethyst Dust.

Franpa said:
Ah, I assume they're substitutes? Thank you :)

No, they're the actual ingredients (or at least some of them).

Potions use a recipe that specifies the base ingredients needed to make it, such as rebis, quebith, caelum. These ingredients are NOT available in their pure form anywhere in the game, so you need to use an item that contains it.

This may be a plant extract (this is why you collect plants), something from an animal, a mutagen, or a mineral. When you make a potion, the top right section of the potions screen shows what you have in inventory with each base ingredient. The main inventory list also shows the icon for the base ingredient in the description of each item.

The system will make its own decision on which item to use. This can be dangerous, as it may pick something like an elemental stone that you need for crafting, so you should always check what it's going to use and substitute when necessary, before making the potion.

Top Bottom