Now reading [books]

+
Recently finished The Gunslinger and Watchmen (Graphic Novel, Fantastic!). Seeing as how I couldn't get my hands on Drawing Of The Three or Blood Of Elves, I'll go back to reading Irish Mythology until I do ;D

SaSeba said:
Just finished Mass Effect: Ascension. Now back to Agatha Christi's Murder at the Vicarage.
Heh, I've actually got Murder at the Vicarage sitting in my reading stack at the moment. I just finished reading Kitty Raises Hell (latest in Carrie Vaughn's Kitty Norville series) and Agatha Christie's Murder on the Nile and Murder in Mesopotamia. Next up: Backup by Jim Bucher, a novella that's an offshoot of his Dresden Files series, to be followed by the latest Dresden Files novel when it comes out this week.

from Gaiman I appriciate the Stardust the most.Now I'm stack with Głos Boga (Voice of God) by Jacek Sobota. At page 5. And Im starting Hyperion...yea, startin, "I'm starting" since january...Previously finished Terry Goodkind Sword of Truth saga (a little disappointment), now I await Fire and Ice continuation by George R.R. Martin...I wonder what would've A. Christie wrote if she was living in our times...Political thriller?Fantasy?Sci fi?Ten Little Niggaz? :dead:

The Myth books were fun. Read them in the eighties while the ink still dried. Haven't read the books from the later decades./Dan

everyone are bookworms when they want to be mateThe Cow's in the Corn: A One Act Irish Play in Rhyme - Robert Frost

Now slogging my way through a 2 1/2 inch thick tome on Search Engine Optimization. (Work related reading). To be followed by a stack of reading what appears to be scriptwriting for email database queries, using some godforsaken proprietary language. (More work related reading). For fun, I will probably follow it with some reading on Python Programming, or maybe Linux. Somebody remind me: why did I want to be a corporate webmaster?I may die. :dead:

One possibility is that the explanation lies in your earlier reading list ;) Maybe the cool Forth wizardry in Wizard's Bane or Wizardry Compiled? The Stygian universe ofThe Atrocity Archives. The grey skies of Neuromancer. /Dan

Wizard of the Crow by Ngũgĩ wa Thiong'o (a fabulous Kenayan author -- in exile) -- brilliant book!

Rereading my Charles de Lint collection, right now its Dreams Underfoot. awesome writer of urban fantasy.

Reading Linc Child's Death Match. Pretty good, but his works with co-author Doug Preston are much better. DM is a techno-thriller, a genre I don't typically read, but it's still a decent book.

Hi there! I'm reading Blood of Elves from Andrzej Sapkowski (I discovered the books while I was playing the game!) Great book!And after I will read Darkly Dreaming Dexter from Jeff Lindsey.

Just finished the latest Dresden Files novel, Turn Coat. I continue to recommend this series....and now I head back to reading Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot stories. :)

I normally read the Lord of the Rings Series once every year. I just finished with the Return of the King. Starting tomarrow, I'm going to read the Once and Future King by Terence Hanbury White. I haven't read that in a couple of years.

Top Bottom