Patch 1.05... where is it?

+
Patch 1.05... where is it?

So I stopped playing the game for the last few days because of the no xp bug and because CDPR said that 1.05 will fix it and it will be out on June 1st. So... June 1st is here...any ETA? Will it be out later in the day? Has it been delayed? Some news would be nice. I would really like to get back to playing please.

Read earlier that it might come out on Tuesday or Wednesday for pc. They are thinking of just adding it to this weeks patch instead of releasing a hot fix. Sorry don't have a link to the post and I'm way too lazy to go and look for it.

Guest 3825552

Its actually still the 31st in the developers country (I think). So you may need to wait at least a day or so.

So I stopped playing the game for the last few days because of the no xp bug and because CDPR said that 1.05 will fix it and it will be out on June 1st. So... June 1st is here...any ETA? Will it be out later in the day? Has it been delayed? Some news would be nice. I would really like to get back to playing please.

Even though we have proven it unofficially and they have said officially the XP bug wasn't game breaking and didn't stop you from beating the game...

Read earlier that it might come out on Tuesday or Wednesday for pc. They are thinking of just adding it to this weeks patch instead of releasing a hot fix. Sorry don't have a link to the post and I'm way too lazy to go and look for it.

Well that's just not cool. Can't wait two more days. I have at least 20 active quests that are way above my level and have been sitting in my journal for what seems to be ages now and I feel it's because of this xp-bug. I am at least 3 levels lower that what I should be. This fix needs to come out now. Delaying it any more would just cause the level gap to grow even more if I keep playing as is.

Well that's just not cool. Can't wait two more days. I have at least 20 active quests that are way above my level and have been sitting in my journal for what seems to be ages now and I feel it's because of this xp-bug. I am at least 3 levels lower that what I should be. This fix needs to come out now. Delaying it any more would just cause the level gap to grow even more if I keep playing as is.

What are you going to do with all that extra XP when you beat the game and have a level high enough for all the gear? Just curious what people want all this XP for since it's obviously not for the main story.

Well CDPR said they won't retroactively give you exp back so do what I did if you just wanna play, do any main quest you want. Then check this list

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/spieletipps/komplettloesung,49062,16054.html

Translate into english. Get info on quest exp. Then go to witcher 3 Nexus, get Debug Console Enabler follow instructions in readme, it's really just copy pasting a file.

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/28/?

Now you have console enabled. press the tilde key to activate console, type in

addexp (#)

press tilde again done XD.

Guest 3825552

What are you going to do with all that extra XP when you beat the game and have a level high enough for all the gear? Just curious what people want all this XP for since it's obviously not for the main story.

There is level 40 gear and level 40 mobs, possibly higher.

Source?

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/42316-ETA-for-1-05-patch/page10

It's post #95 in case the page changes (people are constantly posting on that thread so the page number keeps changing, almost didn't find it myself)

---------- Updated at 07:57 AM ----------

I finished the game with all quests completed and was lvl 35. There is no way to reach those levels (without grinding hundreds of monsters) until the DLCs come out.

You proly didn't reach 40 because you proly lost a lot of xp on the way.

But back on topic, there is already a huge thread about the xp bug, I'm only interested in info on the patch, which SmilingSword already provided, thanks.

They've already fixed it, but they are holding the patch in order to insert more fixes. So they said.
Which is, IMHO, completely BS (many have stopped playing for this bug and are loosing their patience) because we are on PC and you have no problem of patch qualoty check.
You have the fix? Release it now, don't delay it!

Hotfix is today, 1.05 is later.
That was the case earlier it seems, check the 3rd post below.

Last edited:
Hotfix is today, 1.05 is later.

Nope.
Yes. I'll try to post some of the changes coming to 1.05 soon.

---------- Zaktualizowano 11:12 ----------

That's correct. It's getting fixed next week. We were trying to release a hotfix on Monday but since the 1.05 on PC is coming right after that, we might just release 1.05 and include the XP fix in there as well. That will happen most likely Tuesday/Wednesday.

We do not stop working. We are trying to fix everything. Thank you for your understanding.

Top Bottom