Patch 1.05... where is it?

+
So the hot fix is ready, but they want to wait so that it can came out nice and neatly in a 1.05 patch... what a load of shite. That's a huge middle finger and nice "fuck you" to your consumer base. Good job, CD projekt RED!

I'm going to go with its more likely to make it easier to roll the patch out and less likely to have problems, not as a middle finger to fans.

It is odd though to say you have it ready, just wait a day. I'll trust in them it's for the best.

The heads flying, are the most frequent glitch.

Not getting XP seems to me to be a minimal problem, I just finished the main story, didn't even do everything sidequest/contract related and still ended up way overlevelled for the main quest. Don't let an issue like this make you think the game isn't worth playing because you would miss out. You won't miss out on anything.

Even though we have proven it unofficially and they have said officially the XP bug wasn't game breaking and didn't stop you from beating the game...

Except if you read the large thread on the topic that is clearly not really the case. I hope it was rhetoric on their part rather than not fully understanding the problem. I am getting no experience from the main quest since triggering the bug (albeit later in the game than most).

Not getting XP seems to me to be a minimal problem, I just finished the main story, didn't even do everything sidequest/contract related and still ended up way overlevelled for the main quest. Don't let an issue like this make you think the game isn't worth playing because you would miss out. You won't miss out on anything.

You get overleveled for the main quest but everything else (which is like 80% of the game) is red, you lose too much xp on the way.

You get overleveled for the main quest but everything else (which is like 80% of the game) is red, you lose too much xp on the way.

Considering I finished it on Hard just the other day, I wouldn't say it affected anything. I don't think you miss out on ALL grey quests, just some. I really didn't notice it anyway. I would say, play on and have fun.

Have you finished the game? It doesn't sound like it. I didn't have any red quests by the time I finished and I got hit quite hard by the bug. I also didn't explore everything, especially in Skellige, but I doubt that there's anything I couldn't kill with a few tries. I could wear the best equipment for my build and had all of my equipped abilities maxed, including some from the end of a branch. Getting more levels wouldn't have gotten my character anything he didn't have already except bigger numbers in relation to the enemies'. The XP bug feels really bad for the player, but that's all it does in the long run. Fortunately for me, the game has run very well, though 1.04 did make my graphical performance noticeably worse. The things I'm really looking forward to in the patch are a fix for Geralt lighting those damn candles all the time instead of talking to people and a fix for the critical hit bug, if indeed that is getting fixed.

The things I'm really looking forward to in the patch are a fix for Geralt lighting those damn candles all the time instead of talking to people and a fix for the critical hit bug, if indeed that is getting fixed.

Hahaha. I agree completely there :D Going to talk to a barkeep and extinguished the candle on the counter instead.

It would be a dream for me to come back from my exam and for the game to be patched.

The sooner, the better please!

So is this out today or tomorrow? It boggles my mind they cant say. Atleast what it looks like right now.

I hope we, your paying customers, are not bothering you too much CDPR, but would you please take a break from your coffee break, and actually tell us something?

Confirmed now, no patch today. I have lost all trust in CDPR, delaying the hotfix just to include it in the patch is by far the worst move they could have done.

Posts deleted, if you're going to bring up unrelated things someone said just for spite, you'll see your time here cut short.

Please keep in mind that the patch is extremely large. It addresses a bunch of issues so we need to test it properly. We don't want to fix some stuff, while breaking other.

And regarding the XP glitch, as we mentioned, the lack of XP doesn't affect the game in a big way. You are still able to level your character as designed.

Top Bottom