Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
Adds a stash for player convenience. Players can now store loot in their stash, access to which is available in different parts of the world. Stash locations are marked on the map.

Will you tell us if its linked or not?

---------- Updated at 03:19 PM ----------

Adds a stash for player convenience. Players can now store loot in their stash, access to which is available in different parts of the world. Stash locations are marked on the map.

---------- Updated at 03:20 PM ----------

One of the most popular bugs in the game the Claywitch merchant no key bug still not fixed after replying months ago that you where aware of the issue, will I have to wait until next year to get my 2 missing gwent cards?

Well i'll be damned , you weren't kidding when you said this would be a huge patch , a lot of very good fixes in there , great stuff !

Guest 3831865

This is great news. Well done! Looking forward to dig right in.

There is a small matter that I did not see resolved after reading the change log: The quest "Cavern of Dreams"

Even after completing it (marked as completed, all done, nothing left to do in the quest or for any NPC's involved), the Dreams quest would resurrect itself and fail itself later on, retroactively, in another quest: "King's Gambit" when one of the NPC's from the Dreams quest gets killed.

I could be doing it wrong as I've only encountered it twice in both my previous two playthroughs, even using different approaches, completing Dreams before, or after King's or not doing it at all (which fails anyway because it's an auto pickup in the early part of Skellige storyline.

Sorry if I'm double posting. Forum is suddenly becoming very unresponsive and laggy, or it's my connection.

Please i hope this patch fixes the mutagen re-equip bug that has not been fixed for the PC as of yet. You have fixed that a long time back on consoles in a hot-fix but we PC users are still shafted and i see no mention of this in the list.

Top Bottom