Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
And then there's Rocksteady Studios with their Arkham Knight PC port. One of the biggest jokes of 2015 lol

Great random unreleated post. Do you have other random weirdo-Stories?
At least is has a way better UI than Witcher 3, but well pretty much every Game has a better UI on PC than Witcher 3.

And I'm pretty sure I could play through Batman right now if I wanted, while Witcher 3 had/has major Gamebreaking Bugs. My Pyres of Novigrad Quest was bugged from Release until 1.05 (which was at least a Month!) where I could not progress the Mainstory. After it was fixed I had to do fucking gray Level9 Quests with a Level21 Char and losing a shit ton of XP!

Before game release, threads and posts were deleted and closed when asking about graphics downgrade. Costumers (no pun intended) *ahem* gamers banned for asking devs to clarify if the game was downgraded. They then respond with no dowgrade.

Uh huh

Well that wouldn't exactly be very good for business now would it, customers no longer buying your product because you don't support them, customers no longer supporting GOG also because of the way CDPR treats people - the two companies are linked. So if they don't support their product they'll go bust it's like saying that just because you buy a car from Toyota - they don't have to provide spare parts - that being the case no one would buy Toyotas and they would go out of business - unless Toyotas of course started costing a $1 each and there fore were largely disposable. So really your argument isn't very sound.

One big flaw in that theory though. If your Toyota is in need of a spare part your most likely going to have to pay for it (Something we don't have to for these patches).
And again this just shows that not even cars are immune to flaws and faults. Nothing is.

Great random unreleated post. Do you have other random weirdo-Stories?
At least is has a way better UI than Witcher 3, but well pretty much every Game has a better UI on PC than Witcher 3.

And I'm pretty sure I could play through Batman right now if I wanted, while Witcher 3 had/has major Gamebreaking Bugs. My Pyres of Novigrad Quest was bugged from Release until 1.05 (which was at least a Month!) where I could not progress the Mainstory. After it was fixed I had to do fucking gray Level9 Quests with a Level21 Char and losing a shit ton of XP!

Random unreleated post? What are you talking about? I was replying to @Maverick89 's post.

And then there's Rocksteady Studios with their Arkham Knight PC port. One of the biggest jokes of 2015 lol

There is no point in taking the route... I'll raise your badly optimized/buggy game with another more badly optimized/buggy game. I treat every game equal. Games today, and it doesn't matter on console or PC, developers have become more lazy. So many games come out with a ton of issues. And it is because we live in a release it now, fix it later... maybe attitude. And that's unprofessional thinking.

Are you surprised that those threads were closed? Personal attacks, platform wars, illuminati, secret deals with MS and Sony and so on. The forum in those days was a nightmare, especially when was released the VGX (2014) trailer.

Regarding the patch do you realise that "in theory" they do not owe us anything? 'Cause they could just leave game as it is. So be civil and patient.

Do not owe us anything? False advertising is wrong. They shown a trailer namely VGX trailer and slapped with a "In-game footage" and then the game don't look like it at all and they openly admit it and they should have not shown the trailer. Personal attacks came from where? Tell me why are customers that complain about the state of the game suddenly became insults? Because of the likes like some posters starting it first by calling people whiners, b1tchers, ungrateful and insults. Look every customers *ahem* costumers :p have their rights to voice/feedback about the game. Others have no rights in calling them ungrateful.

Yes they do owe us.. Owe us by giving us a game that works. I have more than 20 crashes to desktop in the game alone. Think it was only me? I try google about follow the thread about crash to desktops when fast travelling from Skellige to Novigrad. And it's not me. So many people having the same problems. They of course can leave the game as it is and that will only leave them badly reputable. Care to show me where i'm not civil about? When other spew insults like whiners, crybaby, ungrateful and spoilt and you don't say?

What?!

I go away for a few hours and we're off on an even bigger tangent!

Nothing about releasing a game which doesn't meet your expectations is fraud; you need to look up the definition of fraud in case someone actually DOES try to commit fraud on you.

Source: I'm an ex-cop.

(Sorry, forgot to embed Maverick's comments!)

Are you surprised that those threads were closed? Personal attacks, platform wars, illuminati, secret deals with MS and Sony and so on. The forum in those days was a nightmare, especially when was released the VGX (2014) trailer.

Regarding the patch do you realise that "in theory" they do not owe us anything? 'Cause they could just leave game as it is. So be civil and patient.

Then again, many companies treat PC gamers as second-rate customers, so it's not surprising that people are a little paranoid. CDPR was one of the last big companies that was giving priority to the PC platform and nobody wanted that to change.

That's why i don't buy games on launch, i bought skyrim with the legendary edition, discounted, Bethesta is awful with game, Fallout 4 will be awful.

You do well to research before you buy. Fallout 4 will have problems of course, I will be very surprised if it didn't.

Question... the people who keep saying there's officially a few more hours left before CD's 24hour time frame is up... what will you position be in defense if there is still no patch?

For those complaining about 'not getting what I paid for'. Go talk to your local MP/Councillor/congressman etc and get them to change the laws governing digital media.
Personally, I'll be doing other things while CDPR do their job, but think on this... Console players are reporting untold amounts of problems with 1.07, do you REALLY want the same for the PC version? Obviously you DO, or you wouldn't be demanding the patch RIGHT NOW (stamps foot). Do you want a game that WORKS, or do you want a BROKEN patch RIGHT NOW? Wait a little more, have some patience, CDPR are doing their BEST to make sure the problems are ironed out in the PC version.

Top Bottom