Patch 1.08 Notes

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marcin Momot

Please fix the key config. error on PC too. While holding shift Num keys registering there 2nd function. I mean right now I am using RShift for sprint & Num 0 to Jump so while normal running Num 0 jump is working fine but if I hold RShift to sprint & then try to jump while sprinting then Num 0 is opening Inventory panel rather then jump because I bind Inventory panel to Insert button which is Num 0 optional keystroke when Num lock is off.

This error starts from patch 1.07 so please solve it asap... Thanks.

I second that. This bug is very strange. In my case I have assigned the key Y (European keyboard) to the "2nd consumable slot". And it happens a lot that I start the game and it doesn't work anymore. Then I re-assign the key, push Y again, and suddenly there is a "Z" written in the key configuration. This also happens the other way around (Z is written, has to replaced, than Y is written), as if the game suddenly has a problem with custom key-bindings or as if the game suddenly confuses American and European keyboard layouts.

It doesnt say anything about the Skellige's Most Wanted Quest! Also each dialogue you choose takes like 2 extra seconds to load, nothing about that either. Anyway, this patch sounds good, can't wait to re play this game with that new feature

I have a question regarding the achievments:
I've finished the game on second hardest difficulty yesterday and so far, no achievments were unlocked. I should at least get the one for finishing the game and the one for finishing the game on the second hardest difficulty. So if they don't unlock until then, will the patch automatically unlock them? Or do I have to load a previous save before the final level and replay it? I'm also still missing the achievments for the fistfighting master and horse race master.

Oh and someting else: When I'm at a swordsman, the diagram for the enhanced Feline Steel Sword won't show up. I just can't craft it and therefore I'm not able to craft the superior and mastercrafted ones. Although I've had it before.

Literally Just done the game on death march and got both trophies (hardest and second hardest), the only reason you wouldn't get the trophy is if you adjusted the gameplay difficulty to a lower one, even if it was brief. In regards to crafting the feline sword check whether or not it can be crafted, you want to go into the menu and go into the beastary and go to crafting. If you can't see it whilst you're at the blacksmith then its either you don't have the diagram or you have the filters on at the blacksmith but you don't have the materials to craft it. In regards to the trophies best advice I can give is wait for the NG+ and try again.

When they've had plenty of time to test it so it doesn't break other stuff, hopefully. They're clearly working hard on the patches, lets just all be patient so the proper QA has a chance. @Marcin Momot : will you ask the team if they'd consider implementing single hotkey use for signs please?

I'm afraid this won't happen - the team is focused on working on expansion packs now instead of adding new functionalities (even if they are very small). Sorry.

I'm afraid this won't happen - the team is focused on working on expansion packs now instead of adding new functionalities (even if they are very small). Sorry.

So what about the new game+ functionality . Is that scheduled for the expansions?

No. Lvl 30 will be the lowest.

This is the most glaring example of how careless the person setting level suggestions was but there are many others.

So are you saying once we instal NG + we won't be able to run a game from level 1 again? if this is the case I don't know if I'll like it. As for the level suggestion person you are right. When I got there and seen the big level discrepancy I couldn't believe it. Maybe Marcin Momot will mention if they plan on fixing the Level discrepancy For obtaining the ship to Skillage being at level 22 and the Main quest line being way down at 16. I think they should make the quest for the passage to Skillege maybe level 15.

Last edited:
So are you saying once we instal NG + we won't be able to run a game from level 1 again? if this is the case I don't know if I'll like it. As for the level suggestion person you are right. When I got there and seen the big level discrepancy I couldn't believe it. Maybe Marcin Momot will mention if they plan on fixing the Level discrepancy For obtaining the ship to Skillage being at level 22 and the Main quest line being way down at 16. I think they should make the quest for the passage to Skillege maybe level 15.
It´s new game plus. If your character is below level 30, he´ll be raised to level 30. So I guess you´ll have the option to start a new game - you start with level 1. If you start a new game plus, you´ll start at level 30, or the level you had when completing the game. Whichever is higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom