Patch 1.08 out now!

+
What about Skellige's "Here comes the Groom" quest ? When I complete to explore the caves then "Ask kevan about contract" become red (failed) in Quest list. I've ask with him before.1.08 patch can help me with this ?
The answer is NO.

Last edited:
I didn't get the missing achievements, also triggering them didn't work.

EDIT: I could trigger the mutant achievement but i can't trigger the olav and fist fighting achievements by loading an old save and play it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you put the names of the given characters in spoiler tags?

Here it is:

I was able to meet Dandelion (in his cabaret, standing right next to stash), Zoltan (standing outside cabaret door), Roshe at his hideout, Taler at Seven Cats Inn. This particular save was from my first playthrough, where I ignored gwent completely and started playing it in freeplay part only, so most of the quest NPCs were absent. Loading a save with 1.08 and playing Zoltan triggered one of the missing quests and I was able to play with Roshe and Taler and also to find missing Lambert's card at KM. (Sorry for names spelling, I'm playing localized version).

Last edited:
so.. did they fix achievements or not?

i tried to get the finishing the game achievement with no success.

also i have a couple more achievements i should get and none popped.

Hi,

I have been playing this wonderful game for a while. But today, i did the 1.08 update on my xbox one and since then, the game has become unbearable : the fps has become incredibly slow. For any conversation of Gerald (for example : a gwynt game), the game stops at least 4 to 5 times to load the content... until yesterday, the flow was perfect.

Why has this patch killed the game ??
What can you do to correct this ? I would not want to sell the game.

Thanks

Please try clearing the cache as instructed below:

- Power down your console
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox One.
- Wait for two minutes
- Plug the power cable back into the back of the Xbox One
- Monitor the power brick, waiting for it to cycle from a white light to an orange light
- Turn the power on.

This will perform a hard reset of the system.

Been having a lot of trouble getting on this forum the last 2 days and when I did it double-posted.
Anyway I can confirm that saving (ps4) is faster now. "wanna look at my stuff" worked right away. And the collect them all quest completed as soon as I started playing. I know they didnt fix it, but shit im gonna go up and try the last fight in "skelliges most wanted".. hope I get lucky.

Anyone else had trouble downloading it?

Prolly just my PS4 acting up, saying there isn't space when in fact there is plenty. But I thought I should ask, just in case.

Have you tried triggering them again? I could trigger mutant but i couldn't trigger the fistfighting achievements.

Well, we're still having the same issues for Intel Pentium G3258.

The game has been running just fine from 1.1 to 1.6 updates. I had a constant 1080p@60fps with a GTX 970.

Since 1.07 and 1.08, th game has been a pain to be played. In fact, the game runs smoothly, but every 5 to 10 secondes, the game freezes for a few seconds.

Even if Intel Pentium G3258 is meant to be below spec, it is clear that it can run the game more than fine.

I just hope you will fix this and that you're not trying to make us buy useless high-end processor like Ubisoft because of some partnership... (Google "ubisoft far cry 4 dual core", I can't post the link)

By the way I hope someting will be done, It's been now a month or so that i'm waiting to enjoy this great gale.

Thanks

I had a bug with the quest "The Nobleman Statue". Triss asks to go to other place and when we get there nothing happens and the quest is not updated. I'm doing this quest when we return to Novigrad
after the battle with the crones and the Imlerith[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]man from wild hunt who kills vesemir

Another thing that happened yesterday while I was playing was the game became with the blurry image and after 1 second or 2 it became normal, like it was loading the game. It happened before the 1.08 patch but yesterday it happened a lot of times. Today the little time I played nothing happened.

I'm playing on PS4.

Attachments

• 1001.jpg
    1001.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 46
I hoped that achievements would start working with patch 1.08 and catch up with those already completed, but so far it hasnt happened. I even tried to re-install, but with no avail.

Top Bottom