Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hereby declare a petition against this petition.
So you say after you paid 60 $ or more for this game which is a disappointing buggy mess. You would pay anoher 60$ or more for an even more Buggy and Garbage mess which pulls Resources from Fixing The single-player game. Ok live with that life you deserved it.

People, decisions, come and go in this medium, industry - from administrators, directors, etc. The Company remains, its workers, those who work hard every day, even in the midst of pandemics.

It would be unprecedented nonsense, in addition to the ones I read accusing everything and everyone of everything, even developers, artists, who clean rooms, who makes coffee, at CDPR - for any mistakes that nobody here, I will repeat, nobody here can confirm - took over the game.

Here, as in dozens of topics completely out of reality, the 'heard say' reigns, in spite of whatever it is and only in the eagerness to commit the eternal accusations, not propositions, against the game producer in which everyone here is engaged. one thing is constructive criticism, another, this venal criticism and proposition out of reality, destructive.

So you say after you paid 60 $ or more for this game which is a disappointing buggy mess. You would pay anoher 60$ or more for an even more Buggy and Garbage mess which pulls Resources from Fixing The single-player game. Ok live with that life you deserved it.

You're just assuming it would be even buggier.

Again, as I previously stated, CDPR has already confirmed MP isn't happening for another 2 years if even. I get that you're angry, a lot of us are, but try to keep a level head and look at things objectively.

For the foreseeable future the base game is their one and only focus.

Some were good, some were bad, of those who started badly, most have reached a perfectly decent point.

What's your point?
1608495728672.png

thi is my point you are very naive if you belive CDPR will be able to Handle a MULTIPLAYER RELEASE

All of you stop your moaning & complaining 24/7, let the devs work & polish the game out 1st... no ones even thinking about MP before the game is even properly functioning jesus -.''

Everyone: "Witcher 3 such legendary game" remember how it was on day one, worse then CP2077, so just chill out & let time pass for stuff to polish out for god sake.

View attachment 11102345
thi is my point you are very naive if you belive CDPR will be able to Handle a MULTIPLAYER RELEASE

Eeeeh, what are you going on about?

GTA online is arguably very good. It definitely is absurdly lucrative. Just because you've had a bad experience with it doesn't mean it sucks. The same can be said of Red Dead Online.

Fallout 76 was a shit show at release but has, apparently, improved tremendously. Anthem has disappeared but rumor has it the IP isn't dead but so far, Anthem is your only valid argument.

Furthermore, just like GTA and RDO, CDPR wouldn't have to create a new world from scratch. The world is already there. If they get the single player game working correctly(and I mean everything), they'll already have half of what they need for the MP release.

I'm being hopeful, not naive, big difference.
Post automatically merged:

TW 1,2,3 was a fantasy, ok... :rolleyes:

You do realize that TW 1, 2 and 3 are not multiplayer releases?

All of you stop your moaning & complaining 24/7, let the devs work & polish the game out 1st... no ones even thinking about MP before the game is even properly functioning jesus -.''

Everyone: "Witcher 3 such legendary game" remember how it was on day one, worse then CP2077, so just chill out & let time pass for stuff to polish out for god sake.
it's not only the MP, or short somewhat shit story or even the bugs ( which can be fixed)

the problem is that 50% of choices, character story and other stuff is missing.

Grenade nose guy interesting but no Questline? jackie best friend but only what 5 missions? come on u got like half baked 50% of a emty openworld game and MP is already a rumor befor they fixed anything

Exactly, we got a lot of nerve holding the dev's hostage here when we should be allowing them to work or enjoy the holidays. Personally, I can't believe I've been doing it on this forum for about 4 or 5 years now. Sigh...I should have let them work on CP2077. My bad.

EDIT: That's sarcasm. I don't think typing on the internet actually stops them from doing anything. If anything it helps since they can see what people like/don't like etc.

Multiplayer if done right would be a cool idea but honestly i just don't see how it would work within the game they made. Are me and my friends just going to spam quickhacks and kill already easy enemies? Will I still be able to interact and build relationships with NPCs? Will it have a cohesive story or just be a string of co-op side quests?

Multiplayer if done right would be a cool idea but honestly i just don't see how it would work within the game they made. Are me and my friends just going to spam quickhacks and kill already easy enemies? Will I still be able to interact and build relationships with NPCs? Will it have a cohesive story or just be a string of co-op side quests?

It entirely depends on what they do with the base game.

It could be a number of things but hopefully the gangs will play a role (as in you can be in a gang), heists, missions, general mayhem, etc.

If they can't be bothered to add any decent features to the single player, I'd expect the MP portion to reflect that and to simply be a "run around shooting stuff BUT IN THE FUTURE" simulation.

Before this game came out i was hoping it would be multiplayer, or they would add it... after playing it 90 hours with only 1 crash, and minimal bugs i thought to myself it might not be a good idea.

It would be hard to balance the skills for pvp... Its possible... im sure they could get creative and make it work...
But some Meele builds are really OP... and how would a netrunner build work in multiplayer... and smart weapons?
They would have to make certain things Ai only.... and or scale down a lot of skills and dmg... they do it in wow... but then that makes the gear feel.... like it doesnt do anything.

I would love multiplayer, but at the same time, i would rather they only do it if they knew they could....
I would be fine with singleplayer dlc and updates, as the story and gameplay singleplayer is quite fine...
Im not big of a singe player kind of guy , i usually only play multiplayer games, but ive liked this one.

It entirely depends on what they do with the base game.

It could be a number of things but hopefully the gangs will play a role (as in you can be in a gang), heists, missions, general mayhem, etc.

If they can't be bothered to add any decent features to the single player, I'd expect the MP portion to reflect that and to simply be a "run around shooting stuff BUT IN THE FUTURE" simulation.

And even if it would be good it. Would be so watered down for the majority that the last glimpse of the soul could vanish.

I would rather lick each individual door knob and elevator button of Megabuilding H10 than even entertain a thought of CP2077 multiplayer.

I really hope CDPR uses those resources to fix this game instead and cans the MP entirely, but it's the stockholders and corpo suits who will decide that so start preparing mentally for the battlepass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom