Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

+
Screw the red head bimbo. The lack of her this round was a positive. Just like in the books, mention her just a few times and that's all we need.

Yes please, more Triss. Having not read the books, I don't have much of a connection with Yen. Triss is a real doll!

agreed on more Triss. Not having read the books, I only know from the games and besides her appearance, not sure what our hero sees in Yen

It doesn't help that it felt as if they really guilted you into choosing Triss not too far into the game... Now I have all this stuff with Yeniffer and no Triss. There is very little explanation what Triss is doing either, even though I chose to tell her I love her so she stays, yet you can't see her after that, even though some quests have options to go to Triss. It makes zero sense.

I'm not sure this is the way to go, frankly. A Citadel type of DLC is merely fan service and one that specifically focuses on Triss would cater to too specific an audience.

Focus instead on expanding Geralt's character interactions with his two love interests and his best friends. Let them pick his brain a little and give us a chance to explore Geralt's feelings more. Would benefit everyone and fix the shortcomings with the Triss romance.

Yes, and also for Yennefer. Basically a fix for the romance aspect of TW3.
If I'm allowed to go on I even miss Geralt's non-human friends like Zoltan, Yarpen and of course Iorveth. They're so lacking in the game.
Something like Citadel DLC that includes not only romance contents but also extra interactions with Geralt's friends would be great.

Focus instead on expanding Geralt's character interactions with his two love interests and his best friends. Let them pick his brain a little and give us a chance to explore Geralt's feelings more. Would benefit everyone and fix the shortcomings with the Triss romance.

I second that.

I saw Ciri as a Child so cute with freckles and a naughty kid, now I want to see young Triss, the way she grew up, her past, her role in Lodge, her love for Geralt and her rivalry with yennefer. I mean this is what RPGs are about and no one ever tells stories better than REDs. if possible even for few hours if I can role play as Triss it would be awesome and of course have sex with the Red Head for reasons natural. Also this time for an all out awesome sex scene better than that in Elven baths

/Signed

Top Bottom