Playstation Store

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for the game. They need to make this game the same game as the game they promise with DLCs.
Not really the thread for that...if you want to make a new topic, where you explain why the game wasn't as promised be my guest - I am somewhat curious if you can:)

It may be coming back to psn soon!!!!! It has a date of 6/18 when refunds will be discontinued!!!

Yay!!!!

Screenshot_20210607-151919_Chrome.jpg

I am keeping my fingers crossed....lol

Last edited:
I would think Sony would want their customers to have the ability to platinum the game. Considering "Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor" is glitched and cannot let you obtain the "I am the Law" (complete all 17 Cyberpsycho Sightings), which prevents you from getting the "Never Fade Away" (All Trophies) trophy. Maybe they have a fix in place prior, but many of us still waiting for it...

That said, game will need to be in the PSN store, if DLC content is to be released.

Last edited:
See, my problem is that I have a PS5 digital and accidently refunded the game because they made it too easy to get a refund and now they refunded my $ and locked me out of the game. Now I want to purchase it back but can't cause the PS store don't have it listed and I can't buy the damn disc cause I have a PS5 digital.
Huh? I have a PS5 digital copy and I still don't understand what you mean by "they made it too easy to get a refund". I looked up the process and it seems like you had to go through several very deliberate steps to make that happen... like actually reaching out to Playstation Store support on their website and asking them for a refund.

I would think Sony would want their customers to have the ability to platinum the game. Considering "Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor" is glitched and cannot let you obtain the "I am the Law" (complete all 17 Cyberpsycho Sightings), which prevents you from getting the "Never Fade Away" (All Trophies) trophy. Maybe they have a fix in place prior, but many of us still waiting for it...

That said, game will need to be in the PSN store, if DLC content is to be released.

Not disputing your troubles at all but can point out that the (superbly titled) I Am The Law trophy is not universally glitched. I've got it, and several of my PSN-buddies have platinumed the game.

Not disputing your troubles at all but can point out that the (superbly titled) I Am The Law trophy is not universally glitched. I've got it, and several of my PSN-buddies have platinumed the game.
Right, some are lucky and didn't run into this issue. Unfortunately, there many of us who did. Some have found they can get it on second play through.

Huh? I have a PS5 digital copy and I still don't understand what you mean by "they made it too easy to get a refund". I looked up the process and it seems like you had to go through several very deliberate steps to make that happen... like actually reaching out to Playstation Store support on their website and asking them for a refund.
All you had to do was click on the link... too easy.

Screenshot_20210610-023556_Chrome.jpg

When you click on that link, it don't even ask for a confirmation or anything. It automatically refunds your game.

Last edited:
Right, some are lucky and didn't run into this issue. Unfortunately, there many of us who did. Some have found they can get it on second play through.

Thinking on it was my second playthrough that it popped on, though it was also the first time I'd so much as tried to achieve it. Still got 3 or 4 left to snag with V3 :)

All you had to do was click on the link... too easy.

When you click on that link, it don't even ask for a confirmation or anything. It automatically refunds your game.
Still... you went to the site, navigated to the Cyberpunk 2077 refund page, read through that wall of text that told you exactly what would happen if you clicked the button, then you proceeded to click the button. What else did you expect, another button after that asking you if you're "really, really, really sure"?

Still... you went to the site, navigated to the Cyberpunk 2077 refund page, read through that wall of text that told you exactly what would happen if you clicked the button, then you proceeded to click the button. What else did you expect, another button after that asking you if you're "really, really, really sure"?
If it is true that you just have to click that link, consider one who just want to have information about the refund, got there with his phone, scrolls down the page and accidentally click on the link (not that uncommon with a touchscreen).
I mean, they should have at least a confirmation form.

I do a little off-topic, but it's amazing to see a post about : "It's too easy for get refund"
The reverse would be less surprising for me at least :)
(But I agree, if there is not validation action after clicking, it could be bad).

I was just trying to scroll up when it hit the refund link, which is right smack in the middle of the page. You would think there would be some confirmation or something.

Yes, a little off topic and beyond the point now, lol.

I just hope it comes back to the ps store on the 18th. 😁

I was just trying to scroll up when it hit the refund link, which is right smack in the middle of the page. You would think there would be some confirmation or something.

Yes, a little off topic and beyond the point now, lol.

I just hope it comes back to the ps store on the 18th. 😁
I understand your frustration, but I would say the real 'villains' in this is Sony and their Stupid persistence on not putting the game back in the store.
While I of course cannot confirm, and just only speculate I do feel that Sony is just being a bitch about it now.

But... to prevent accidents it would have helped to make a confirmation popup.
Still though, I'm glad CDPR has made is as easy as they have, and at least are not making it a hassle as other companies have done in the past.

I understand your frustration, but I would say the real 'villains' in this is Sony and their Stupid persistence on not putting the game back in the store.
While I of course cannot confirm, and just only speculate I do feel that Sony is just being a bitch about it now.

But... to prevent accidents it would have helped to make a confirmation popup.
Still though, I'm glad CDPR has made is as easy as they have, and at least are not making it a hassle as other companies have done in the past.
The real villain is CDPR releasing such a broken game that clearly doesn't "run surprisingly well on consoles".

I agree about Sony. I mean, the whole mess was CDPR's fault in the first place, but it's not as if the game made the PS4 explode or something. Fallout 76 had shit quality at the beginning and there is some weird shovelware floating around the PS store and they never bothered to take THAT off the store. I really believe that they simply took Cyberpunk off becuase they couldn't deal with the refund requests.

Sony normally only offer unconditional refunds if you haven't downloaded the game, "accidental purchase" type scenarios. Otherwise you can only have a refund if the product is faulty. Sony's verification process ensures that they don't sell faulty products therefore ordinarily no refunds.

CDPR's offer of a refund for anyone that wasn't satisfied with the product went against Sony's policy. Therefore CP2077 must be faulty and they "must have" cheated Sony's system to get verified in the first place, because Sony doesn't make mistakes ;) 😉 I imagine Sony has given CDPR many hoops to jump through because they won't want a precident set and to scare any other developers from offering refunds.

IMHO if CDPR hasn't insisted on refunds CP2077 would still be on the store, and individual gamers would be banging their heads against Sony's refund policy with no chance of getting one.

Sony normally only offer unconditional refunds if you haven't downloaded the game, "accidental purchase" type scenarios. Otherwise you can only have a refund if the product is faulty. Sony's verification process ensures that they don't sell faulty products therefore ordinarily no refunds.

CDPR's offer of a refund for anyone that wasn't satisfied with the product went against Sony's policy. Therefore CP2077 must be faulty and they "must have" cheated Sony's system to get verified in the first place, because Sony doesn't make mistakes ;) 😉 I imagine Sony has given CDPR many hoops to jump through because they won't want a precident set and to scare any other developers from offering refunds.

IMHO if CDPR hasn't insisted on refunds CP2077 would still be on the store, and individual gamers would be banging their heads against Sony's refund policy with no chance of getting one.

Yes I believe that if CDPR didn't make Sony give refunds it would be on the store.

What I can't understand is 'Sony's verification process ensures that they don't sell faulty products'. CP77 is not the first/only game on ps store with issues...? As mentioned - fallout 76. Anthem is worse than CP77 as it froze my console 2 times, Outriders, when it came out, had frequent crashes....hmm what else? Wasteland 3 was said to run bad on consoles, but I haven't played it personally so who knows:)

If that was sarcasm then I apologize. Oops:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom