Problem with 360 version starts me at level 8

+
Problem with 360 version starts me at level 8

I just finished the part of the tutorial up to where you add your point into the training tree and I have only one available which is correct but 5 others have already been placed into skills one in each excpet the arrow redirection. If i place my point it then unlocks the other trees. Is anyone having this or similar problems please? Ive tried clearing cache and d/l patch again. Oh and there is no auto save at this point but my friend said he had one but Im not sure if he specifically looked at this point in the training. I have retried this training several times when i get to the gate of the tutorial i am level 1 but by the time I get to character level before final tutorial battle Im level 8.

I feel somehow cheated although some would think this is a good glitch but I dont necessarily.
Im not experienced and I didnt get to choice where to put my points plus the bigger issue is that I dont know if or how this could affect my game later on. It may cause other issues with leveling up etc

Just looking for ideas of what it is or what i should try. I did install the game on my hard drive before I started but dont think thats the issue. Unless I can fix or come up with a solution Im thinking of returning game and getting another copy.

Any Assistance would be appreciated

Tali

Forum veteran
Talitha said:
I feel somehow cheated although some would think this is a good glitch but I dont necessarily.
Im not experienced and I didnt get to choice where to put my points plus the bigger issue is that I dont know if or how this could affect my game later on. It may cause other issues with leveling up etc
Have you tried ending the tutorial and starting the main game? I'm pretty sure your level doesn't carry over from the tutorial into the actual game.

ok awesome I will try that Thanks so much if it works which ive no reason to believe it wont so thanks Im excited to make sure though :)

Top Bottom