PS4 pre and post 1.07 complete bug list. Post all your bugs/problems here no matter when they occurred. Also post solutions if you have them. PS4 ONLY

+
I saw in the list "Oils on weapons have no timer showing"..To my knowledge this isn't a bug,as Oils don't have a timer,but instead give you a certain amount of hits per use.

---------- Updated at 04:45 PM ----------

Anyway a bug i'd like to add is..NPC's who carry crates now have crazy legs that jump around all over the place.

OK thanks that was me, i thought there was timers, i will delete that.

I don't know if there is any sort of solution for the problem I have as I have searched the Internet but to no avail.

I'm using the latest patch 1.07 and for whatever reason, I can't seem to get the "trigger" to start the sidequest, where Geralt is supposed to smell a stench which you follow with your Witcher senses and discover a body. I've traveled all throughout the area where the stench and body should be (as I looked it up on Youtube) but Geralt never makes any remark about a stench, no red trail is visible in that area when you put your Witcher senses on, and there is no dead body where it should be.

Have been having a blast with the game otherwise, and normally I hardly ever experience bugs/glitches in games that rob me of an entire quest, so it's quite sad to see a sidequest that doesn't pop up when I'm as devoted to the game as I am, trying to get and do everything that the game has to offer.

You guys have made a fantastic game, well worthy of the scores it has been receiving, from critics and gamers alike. However it is unfortunate that these types of bugs and glitches take away from the game to an extent. But I trust that you guys can handle it and patch the issues we are having. Thanks for the free DLC, by the way. Makes the performance issues and bugs/glitches seem slightly less bothersome to me, knowing that you guys are serious and passionate about trying to deliver the best game you all possibly can by showing your love for it. So thanks for that.

Looking forward to expansion DLCs, but hopefully some patches first just to fix/ease the current issues. :)

---------- Updated at 06:56 AM ----------

Oh and I've been witnessing some graphical glitches/hiccups where I see the sky and some parts in the environment flicker really quickly. Don't know what's that about as I never witnessed anything like that before the latest patch - 1.07 - but it definitely is noticeable when it does happen.

Most wanted quest is bugged after the patch the werewolf just won't die. Plus there's some shadow flickering in certain areas along with some textures and NPC popin.

Had you started the quest from the quest giver then it just suddenly broke half way through?

Playtime is broken: hours in rest mode are also counted towards total time spent in the game.

Languages for all! At least add all available subtitles worldwide with 1.08 release...

I have made a thread for suggestions here http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...SUGGESTIONS-ON-ONE-PAGE-FOR-CDPR?goto=newpost

Would you like to add that suggestion for the languages there? :)

Yes, please. Although there are several topics on language availability alone, but CDPR is still ignoring everything related to it.

I have submitted a contact request form informing them of this thread and the new one i posted asking for acknowledgement of them at least so i know that we are doing this for a good cause because tbh this thread cuts a crap load of their time having to look through the forums at every single topic to see that most of them just are things people have already posted. So with this thread and the other one they don't need to do that any more, all they need to do is look at one post, the very first one on this topic and they get all the information they need. You would think they would at least reply with a thank you or something because we are essentially doing their job for them by giving them a list of every complaint all in one place to check up on for new info every so often.

If you go to that other thread and look at any other things you agree with copy them and make a reply saying you agree with that suggestion and i will add the number of people who post "agree comments" so they know just how much in deemand it is.

---------- Updated at 01:38 PM ----------

Is it just me or have the switched the alternate movement around? It seems that the new movement mode is now the standard mode and the old movement is the alternate movement.

Last edited:
Hmmm a problem i have just found is buying the plain Lesser Rune diagram from The Peller and it vanishes from your crafting menu so can not create it and is needed for crafting other runes.

Anyone got a fix for this?

EDIT: This is actaully not a glitch but rather people including my self not realising that the plain lesser rune is actually a component rather than a rune so is found in the component section of crafting lol

Better that than a glitch though.

Last edited:
Oh hey bro, I hadn't realized you replied to me.

Regarding the sidequest "A Feast For Crows", it isn't one of those quests that you get from a NPC, nor is it a quest that you get from one of those post boards, rather it's a sidequest that is supposed to trigger automatically when you are within the vicinity of a certain area. I ran around the area where the dead body and the stench is supposed to be that I should be able to see with my Witcher senses, but nothing ever comes up - Geralt never comments on any sorta stench, nor do you see any scent trail when you activate your Witcher senses, and the dead body is not even there on the ground where he should be (I know where he is supposed to be because I looked at a Youtube video of someone doing the quest).

Got a new bug today, during the strange beast quest in Skellege. Yay

I can't complete the quest as after talking to Thorleif and the warriors etc. the checks keep turning red after I've done the tasks and then the quest either fails or gets stuck in a half failed and half complete state. The former seems to happen most of the time.

Edit. sorry wrote it the wrong way round 1st time.

Last edited:
Can't even advance in the story because of the get junior quest. I only have 2 main story quests get junior and find out if ciri is in novigrad...nether of them is working this sucks BAD!

Hi!
Problem with Geralt's face after using potions - veins disappeared when enemy hits Geralt, even if the toxic bar is full.
The solution is to reload save game and again works till the first missed damage.

Upd.
This happens, when Geralt used quen sign. Just don't use quen, and his veins will work correctly.

So, waiting for thi fix in 1.8.

I'm still waiting to have a confirmation that CDPR is reading this thread...

1.08 patch notes are out but lets just say i am not doing this again for us not to even get a response as to whether or not the thread was used. I have better things to do with my time so guys this thread is done with. I dunno you can post in it if you want but i am not editing the first post any more when we don't get a single response whether it is being looked a or not and we done this to make things easier for them. Meh no more.

I apologize if this is in the 7 pages of responses - I currently cannot move, attack, sheath/unsheath my swords, use signs, etc. I also cannot save. The only thing I can do is jump.

This happened at the end of the Reason of State quest - I tried to reload and got to the same spot and it only got worse (originally I couldn't attack, but could still move). I was able to complete Reason of State, but the problem has not resolved itself. I put the PS4 into rest mode, but this did nothing. I cannot quit without losing all my progress.

I apologize if this is in the 7 pages of responses - I currently cannot move, attack, sheath/unsheath my swords, use signs, etc. I also cannot save. The only thing I can do is jump.

This happened at the end of the Reason of State quest - I tried to reload and got to the same spot and it only got worse (originally I couldn't attack, but could still move). I was able to complete Reason of State, but the problem has not resolved itself. I put the PS4 into rest mode, but this did nothing. I cannot quit without losing all my progress.

That quest is pretty bad overall, when you go to kill the dude, instead of fighting his soldiers run to the top and just kill the 2 witch hunters and you should pass the quest.

As for the other issues man that's bad.

after update & playing a bit, novigrad closed city mark as fail, missing gremist neighbour & velen barber, card quest bug maybe the rest are same.

Guys, we still have not had a single response from CDPR about this thread which really saddens me, a lot of effort was put in to this during a time where i have been unwell, studying for a new course, deaths in the family but i still worked on this thread with absolutely no recognition of all the posts from people who have helped me in making this thread to really make things a lot easier for CDPR. I have tried using the contact form to notify them that the thread exists and that was about a week ago but we still await a single very easy reply that would take less that a minute just to say "yes we are reading" which leads me to a very serious question which i have posted in the thread linked bellow.

Please support that thread if you have posted here or even if you have not but agree with what has been asked in it.

Please show support in this thread here http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/55323-A-question-to-the-devs?goto=newpost

Thanks everyone for trying to make this thread what it is, much appreciated.

Guys, we still have not had a single response from CDPR about this thread which really saddens me, a lot of effort was put in to this during a time where i have been unwell, studying for a new course, deaths in the family but i still worked on this thread with absolutely no recognition of all the posts from people who have helped me in making this thread to really make things a lot easier for CDPR. I have tried using the contact form to notify them that the thread exists and that was about a week ago but we still await a single very easy reply that would take less that a minute just to say "yes we are reading" which leads me to a very serious question which i have posted in the thread linked bellow.

Please support that thread if you have posted here or even if you have not but agree with what has been asked in it.

Please show support in this thread here http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/55323-A-question-to-the-devs?goto=newpost

Thanks everyone for trying to make this thread what it is, much appreciated.

CDPR don't post in their own forum. It makes no sense but there you go. At least patch 1.08 is confirmed to release today.

CDPR don't post in their own forum. It makes no sense but there you go. At least patch 1.08 is confirmed to release today.

Well that tells me enough of their attitude not to bother with a thread like this again! It's child taught behaviour.

When someone goes out of their way to do something like this to help them it is plain simple manners to say a thank you. That's how i was brought up, to be polite and when someone does something nice for you to say thank you.

I would have been happy just with a yes we are reading reply but they can't even do that. I was also taught not to be taken advantage of but that is something i learned very hard for my self being constantly taken advantage of by people who called me their "Friend" as i was too kind hearted and when i was working making lots of money and they were out of work i would be the one paying for weekends for everyone, funny when i lost my job and they had a job though, i never heard from them offering to pay the weekends, kind of like i am not hearing anything from CDPR, i learned not to bother with those kind of people again. I guess i am learning again ;)

Well that tells me enough of their attitude not to bother with a thread like this again! It's child taught behaviour.

When someone goes out of their way to do something like this to help them it is plain simple manners to say a thank you. That's how i was brought up, to be polite and when someone does something nice for you to say thank you.

I would have been happy just with a yes we are reading reply but they can't even do that. I was also taught not to be taken advantage of but that is something i learned very hard for my self being constantly taken advantage of by people who called me their "Friend" as i was too kind hearted and when i was working making lots of money and they were out of work i would be the one paying for weekends for everyone, funny when i lost my job and they had a job though, i never heard from them offering to pay the weekends, kind of like i am not hearing anything from CDPR, i learned not to bother with those kind of people again. I guess i am learning again ;)

They've had to do damage control since the game's release to keep complaints down. This resulted in heavy-handed forum policing and now the mods don't seem to have a presence other than for locking threads. It's unfortunate but understandable given we can't trust anything they say anymore.

---------- Updated at 08:31 AM ----------

They've had to do damage control since the game's release to keep complaints down. This resulted in heavy-handed forum policing and now the mods don't seem to have a presence other than for locking threads. It's unfortunate but understandable given we can't trust anything they say anymore.

---------- Updated at 08:31 AM ----------

It's still a disgusting attitude when game devs ignore their fans on their own forum.

I think contact with customers is one of the key elements on being a good or bad company. I mean it s a very basic thing, it's called customer relations and is very much needed if you want to keep a good impression. Man if my dad (Who owned his own company) just decided well bugger listening to customers and what they have to say or not even talking to them even if he has heard things from them they may not be happy about he would have lost all his contracts and we actually had a lot of very good contracts such as Bond Helicopters and CHC Scotia Helicopters and it was down to him being extremely good with people, He could turn a disaster like the power cutting out all of a sudden in to people laughing about the situation even when it was serious because he just has a way with people and is extremely funny when he wants to be and all the contracts would enjoy chatting with him and everyone i spoke to that knew him when he closed the company down was upset and sad to hear he suffered a heart attack. That was why he closed it due to stress unfortunately but everyone in the business that knew him when i ended up working with other people had nothing but good words about him and that's because he had great customer relations.

I know that gaming is very different from an Electrical company but the principles of what makes a good company are still the same, some examples.

As stated good customer relations and this does not mean simply throwing out some free products while your customers feel the need to talk to you. Look at the state of Gearbox, they have never came out and spoken about what went wrong with Aliens Colonial Marines and before that they were very much liked overall for Borderlands but all the lies from ALIENS made people change their minds but if they had been honest with us and actually spoke out about what went wrong people would listen and possibly forgive if they showed they were trying to change. Another example is Micro$oft when they announced DRM just look at the lash back they got because they were so full of them selves they thought we would just accept it and look how much changes they made and are trying to turn things around by listening to us and communicating with us, yes they are not completely on top but they certainly have many youtubers praising them for their efforts.

So there you see 2 examples where one company, Gearbox who done what CDPR are dong here just now, GB was once loved as much as CDPR are today but can we say that they will still have that love if they continue the way that GB did? Or they could go the way of Microsoft by using good PR on top of changing things for the good which as i said has had people praise them which is amazing after the affect they had on everyone that day at E3 so CDPR are doing one thing right they are making changes to try fix the problems but are they communicating with us? No and that's what Gearbox done, they tried their hardest to fix Aliens but do you trust anything that Randy Pitchford spews from his mouth any more? I sure as hell don't but i am starting to slightly trust Micro$oft again although i am not ready to go out and buy a XBOX1 yet if i ever do but they are on the right track to swaying me in to thinking of buying one, Gearbox has no attention from me and wont because they never done that one important thing, talk to us about why what happened with Aliens because i may not like what i hear but if he is honest with me i can forgive if i believe he is trying do what is right.

So CDPR have a choice, continue to ignore us like Gearbox did as i say, remember how much love those devs once had and look at them today or they could go the way of M$ and win back their good name well they still have it to an extent but it can be very easily lost.

Last edited:
Top Bottom