Removed Omelette Quest for Yennefer restored!

+

Guest 3842753

Too bad this isn't in the game. They could just flag it so it only appears for those who are romancing Yen.

I romanced Yen and I don't want it to be in the game.

Why not making a cooking scene with Triss? She has already too little screen time, I've heard on the board... :p

Why don't we just have a great Witcher bake off, with Dandelion, Zoltan, Triss, Yen etc and they can all ma-... ah fuck that idea... it wouldn't fit at all.

I get what you meant earlier though, the scene doesn't really fit the tense moment of the U.M.A. questline, still a nice scene and quite funny.

With all due respect, I think we are focusing in the scene by itself and not in the important fact (in my opinion), someone was able to unlock new content. How they found this out and how we can do it by ourselves?

Guest 3842753

I romanced Yen and I don't want it to be in the game.

Why not making a cooking scene with Triss? She has already too little screen time, I've heard on the board... :p

Yeah I heard that too. Quite frankly I think Keira's lack of screentime is a major travesty and oversight. The only solution is a big catfight scene and/or foursome ending with Geralt pimping it up.:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
With all due respect, I think we are focusing in the scene by itself and not in the important fact (in my opinion), someone was able to unlock new content. How they found this out and how we can do it by ourselves?

Exactly. Even in this thread we finished talking about Yen-Triss. Please, STOP :exasperation:
@Hungma147 Did you discovered this? If so, Where and How? Which game files? With what tools? Please, i need more Wild Hunt in my life :w00t:

Some wild theory:
-I think the scene is well made and should be in game (beside @Scholdarr.452 negative thinking and somehow i agree with this..).
-So we only discover that scene after patch 1.07, and GingerEffect mention "when they have more info about the fix for romances, they will announce it". Wonder if CDPR add that scene in 1.07 for tesing purpose and will officially release it inside the romances's fix :devil:

Last edited:
Some wild theory:
-I think the scene is well made and should be in game (beside @Scholdarr.452 negative thinking and somehow i agree with this..).
-So we only discover that scene after patch 1.07, and GingerEffect mention "when they have more info about the fix for romances, they will announce it". Wonder if CDPR add that scene in 1.07 for tesing purpose and will officially release it inside the romances's fix :devil:
Your theories always make me happy my friend.

So we only discover that scene after patch 1.07

I definitely saw rumors about this scene earlier on this forum, about month ago or so :) IIRC, someone found voiceover files from this scene, but didn't find the whole playable quest by that moment

@Scholdarr.452 , by these standards they should cut out half of the game, because there are a lot of puns and awkward situations while Geralt made his path through a grim, war-torn Velen, for example :)
Here's just another example of how they teasing each other, no matter what's going on - like their "suicide" in the bath chamber at Stygga castle :)

Too bad that when we romance with Triss we can't cook for Yen, still it's quite fun scene (Yes, I said that as #teamtrissmember :)) and in logic - even if we "pick" Triss, we have many memories with Yen, Geralt have some (smaller or bigger) feelings to Yen (there may be also other feelings to her excluding love), so cooking for her even as Triss lover isn't very big problem for me

Yeah, I think the reason it isn't included is that it breaks the pacing of the Uma scene and detracts from the seriousness of it. However, should CDPR decide to include this in a future patch, I'd be okay with it. If not, I'm sure it will be made available as a mod for the PC version at some point (for those not willing/able to use the console commands).

I definitely saw rumors about this scene earlier on this forum, about month ago or so :) IIRC, someone found voiceover files from this scene, but didn't find the whole playable quest by that moment

I never skip any page in both Triss and Yen topic (all right, one time around 5 days ago, 5 pages :lol:) and didn't see this information anywhere (maybe in another topic ...). So i still have some hope this is one of the fix they will implant in the future. And yes like Dragonbird said, CDPR should place this in another scene ;)

Too bad that when we romance with Triss we can't cook for Yen, still it's quite fun scene (Yes, I said that as #teamtrissmember :)) and in logic - even if we "pick" Triss, we have many memories with Yen, Geralt have some (smaller or bigger) feelings to Yen (there may be also other feelings to her excluding love), so cooking for her even as Triss lover isn't very big problem for me

Consider Yen said "No stay away from me, your heart-breaker. Eskel please can you clean Uma's puke", i think cooking for her if you romance Triss or alone is no-no :whistle:

Last edited:
I never skip any page in both Triss and Yen topic (all right, one time around 5 days ago, 5 pages :lol:) and didn't see this information anywhere (maybe in another topic ...). So i still have some hope this is one of the fix they will implant in the future. And yes like Dragonbird said, CDPR should place this in another scene ;)

I think I saw in Polish forum secion topic about what they remove vs what you can find in internet after few month earlier leak, they find there a list of items like bad omlet, good omlet etc etc (don't know if it was first time anybody discuss about that on this forum)

Top Bottom