Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

+
You are a very lucky person, just checked all of my sons recent save files and guess what.... The choice is yours.
an autosave file at Tesham Mutna, Regis, Syanna & Geralt are waiting for Detlaff to arrive, you can't save Syanna, but you'll have a choice in what to do with Detlaff.

Sorry but romance is Triss I believe, and Ciri is Empress. The rest is as you want

NOTEYou may be able to change who appears at Corvo Bianco by using console commands or try the save file, found in 2nd spoiler below.

Yen romance, Detlaff lives, Regis stays, save is at end of BaW. BaW Ending

I don't know how to thank you enough! You’re my saviour)

Last edited:
System: PS4
Gametype: Normal
Difficulty: Story
Character level: 20+??
HoS: Not Started
BaW: Not Started

I'm hoping someone out there can help me, long sad story short, I backed up my PS4 before formatting it (game wouldn't load), assuming that when it backs up 'data files' that would include game saves... it doesn't so I've lost everything. Turns our save game backups are completely different ... :(

I'll take anything I can get, [SPOILER ALERT] I had already completed Velimir's Funeral, gathered most Gwent cards, and completed all side quests < level 20, so I had loads of cash, and the Ursine armour enhanced... Ideally I'd like Vesemir funeral -Baron lives, but beggars can't be choosers...

Anyone? PLEASE!

Lost my save :( , anyone has a save with completed Novigrad? (or around the start of Skellige story)

So basically I lost my save after reinstalling windows :( , (was about lvl 22 or 21) I just completed Novigrad (main quests and side quests) and did the first main quest in Skellige where you board a ship to get there and stuff. I would REALLY appreciate it if anyone has a save around that progress (like the start of the Skellige storyline), from what I remember I was loyal to Yennifer and sent Keira to Kaer Morhen (buts its definetely not a problem if you've done the opposite, I just want my progress back). Thanks in advance guys!

Last edited:
Looking for a PC save file for the B&W "The Man From Cintra", just before Geralt and the Duchess enter Orianna's party, don't care much for the other factors.

So basically I lost my save after reinstalling windows :( , (was about lvl 22 or 21) I just completed Novigrad (main quests and side quests) and did the first main quest in Skellige where you board a ship to get there and stuff. I would REALLY appreciate it if anyone has a save around that progress (like the start of the Skellige storyline), from what I remember I was loyal to Yennifer and sent Keira to Kaer Morhen (buts its definetely not a problem if you've done the opposite, I just want my progress back). Thanks in advance guys!

Two save games, a level 21 and a level 23, by willief23 @ NexusMods.
They came in a multiple save pack. Hope they are what you need... MEGA

My main hard drive died recently, taking all of my Witcher 3 game saves with it. I didn't get to finish Blood and Wine before it happened, and forgot to backup. :(
I had left off at La Cage Au Fou and had gotten Grandmaster Cat School gear and Aerondight. It would be great if you had those in the save, but if not it's fine. Anything around the start of Blood and Wine will work.

Here's what I'm looking for in a save:

System: PC
Prefered character level: 40-ish
Prefered time of the save: Near beginning of BaW (completed main story & HoS)
HoS completed: Yes
BaW completed: No (but it's ok if you have already entered Toussaint, before La Cage Au Fou is fine)

Preferences:
Main: Geralt with Triss; Ciri as Witcheress or Empress; Cerys is Queen; Letho alive; Kiera alive; Whoreson dead; Dijkstra dead
HoS: Took rose from Iris; saved Olgierd; won all auction items

My main hard drive died recently, taking all of my Witcher 3 game saves with it. I didn't get to finish Blood and Wine before it happened, and forgot to backup. :(
I had left off at La Cage Au Fou and had gotten Grandmaster Cat School gear and Aerondight. It would be great if you had those in the save, but if not it's fine. Anything around the start of Blood and Wine will work.

Here's what I'm looking for in a save:

System: PC
Prefered character level: 40-ish
Prefered time of the save: Near beginning of BaW (completed main story & HoS)
HoS completed: Yes
BaW completed: No (but it's ok if you have already entered Toussaint, before La Cage Au Fou is fine)

Preferences:
Main: Geralt with Triss; Ciri as Witcheress or Empress; Cerys is Queen; Letho alive; Kiera alive; Whoreson dead; Dijkstra dead
HoS: Took rose from Iris; saved Olgierd; won all auction items

as posted in a previous reply (#94) for a similar request,
All i can offer is Blood and Wine ready.
Ciri is Empress in this save game, all other options are eaxctly what you requested.

How can I transfer a save file from one ps4 account to another ps4 account, but within the same ps4 console?

That's not possible I'm afraid, or at least I don't know of a legit way to do that that does not involve having access to a developer account on a devkit/testkit. PS4 saves are account-bound, it makes no difference if they are on the same console.

Save game

We can not move forward in the The Witcher 3 Heart of Stone - in the section where
Geralt recovers memories in the picture and follow Mrs. Mr. into the study - the monster pops out and the door is opened - please save the part where Mr. Geralt in study.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can not move forward in the The Witcher 3 Heart of Stone - in the section where
Geralt recovers memories in the picture and follow Mrs. Mr. into the study - the monster pops out and the door is opened - please save the part where Mr. Geralt in study.

try any of the following save games,
1 House entrance. game v1.22
2 Study entrance. game v1.24
3 Ready to exit study. game v1.24
save game 3, ready to exit study, just examine the picture in front of you.

Last edited:
So.... it's far fetched I know, but I ran into an issue with my NG+ save, I grinded to much before completing the game the first time and I am now with level 100 Geralt, but HOS not started, B&W barely started but with lots of quests and foes above level 100...

During my NG+ run, I completed about half the side quests of the vanilla game, about the same of the contracts, discovered and cleared question marks locations (All of them in Velen/ Novigrad, almost all of them in Skellige... not the ones in the water lol, those in Kaer Morhen and White Orchard obviously.) Finally managed to collect all of the Gwent cards and cleared the collect them all side quest...

So if anybody has a save that ressembles that with the choices below, it would be really appreciated... And would be pretty f***ing awesome ^^

System: PC (steam)

Gametype: NG+
Character level: ?? around 70 I guess... or just a bit more... so as to not hit 100 before completion and having quests overlevelled
BaW: Not Started or at the beginning like just before la cage au fou would be perfect!
Main quest line completed

Preferences :

Ciri as a witcher
Romanced Yennefer
Radovid & Dijsktra dead
Friends like Letho, Lambert, Eskel, Keira & Vernon alive
Cerys ruling over Skellige
All gwent cards (from the vanilla game) acquired, so collect them all completed
Missable side quests completed ( like the statues for Triss, and things like that)
Bloody Baron alive and left with his wife
Priscilla avenged by killing the higher vampire
W****Son Junior dead as he deserves!
Caleb Menge dead also... (are there some people who let him live anyway )
And if possible.... not all side quests completed.... Like remaining some contracts all over, and side quests...
Also If possible, all locations discovered and cleared (maybe not the ones in the water around Skellige Isles... not sur how many people bothered to do those^^

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
So.... it's far fetched I know, but I ran into an issue with my NG+ save, I grinded to much before completing the game the first time and I am now with level 100 Geralt, but HOS not started, B&W barely started but with lots of quests and foes above level 100...

During my NG+ run, I completed about half the side quests of the vanilla game, about the same of the contracts, discovered and cleared question marks locations (All of them in Velen/ Novigrad, almost all of them in Skellige... not the ones in the water lol, those in Kaer Morhen and White Orchard obviously.) Finally managed to collect all of the Gwent cards and cleared the collect them all side quest...

So if anybody has a save that ressembles that with the choices below, it would be really appreciated... And would be pretty f***ing awesome ^^

Character level: ?? around 70 I guess... or just a bit more... so as to not hit 100 before completion and having quests overlevelled
BaW: Not Started or at the beginning like just before la cage au fou would be perfect!
Main quest line completed

Preferences :

Ciri as a witcher
Romanced Yennefer
Radovid & Dijsktra dead
Friends like Letho, Lambert, Eskel, Keira & Vernon alive
Cerys ruling over Skellige
All gwent cards (from the vanilla game) acquired, so collect them all completed
Missable side quests completed ( like the statues for Triss, and things like that)
Bloody Baron alive and left with his wife
Priscilla avenged by killing the higher vampire
W****Son Junior dead as he deserves!
Caleb Menge dead also... (are there some people who let him live anyway )
And if possible.... not all side quests completed.... Like remaining some contracts all over, and side quests...
Also If possible, all locations discovered and cleared (maybe not the ones in the water around Skellige Isles... not sur how many people bothered to do those^^

Thanks in advance!

Don't have what you request but you may find it at NexusMods - The Witcher 3 - Save Games.
Good Luck.

I looked on the nexus before requesting, found something almost similar but with HOS already completed, no luck for me.. Thanks for the advice anyway ;-)

May be your luck just changed...

Found this... Main quest completed - ready for HOS and BAW - (NGPlus LVL64) by AlterMann

Some of the choices are not what you requested, but I think you may change romance and Ciri ending
with debug console and commands, check the spoilers in the following reply by sv3672 (#2)

Hey, guys. How are you?

Sorry for the trouble, but anyone would have a save just before the ending of the main game in the New Game Plus with all Hidden Tresures and quests completed so far? Also HoS and BW must be untouched...

(also romanced Yennefer and Ciri as empress)

I lost my save and I was about to start HoS and BW, so I'm trying to pretend that I didn't lost it hahaha.

Thank you so much in advance.

---------- Updated at 12:34 PM ----------

Hey, guys. How are you?

Sorry for the trouble, but anyone would have a save just before the ending of the main game in the New Game Plus with all Hidden Tresures and quests completed so far? Also HoS and BW must be untouched...

(also romanced Yennefer and Ciri as empress)

I lost my save and I was about to start HoS and BW, so I'm trying to pretend that I didn't lost it hahaha.

Thank you so much in advance.

I have a save just at the main quest "Final preparations" (Triss part completed). With
Ciri-empress + Yennefer romance choice
. Definetely not all hidden treasures are found (still lots of "?" marks in the sea on the minimap. However, on the land everything is visited, looks like... Level 31.

If you like, I have also further save, before conversation with Avalach, where "Reason of state" is completed.
where Radovid and Deijkstra are both killed
HoS is acidentaly found (but not started seriously) one sidequest. BW not installed.
Not your requirements exactly, but if you wish...

Last edited:
---------- Updated at 12:34 PM ----------

I have a save just at the main quest "Final preparations" (Triss part completed). With
Ciri-empress + Yennefer romance choice
. Definetely not all hidden treasures are found (still lots of "?" marks in the sea on the minimap. However, on the land everything is visited, looks like... Level 31.

If you like, I have also further save, before conversation with Avalach, where "Reason of state" is completed.
where Radovid and Deijkstra are both killed
HoS is acidentaly found (but not started seriously) one sidequest. BW not installed.
Not your requirements exactly, but if you wish...

Pjovejas, thank you for your reply!

It looks great, but you are in NG+?

I discovered that the choices doesn't matter at all, because I can change the facts via console commands... So I'm changing my request to:

Difficulty: Any
Character level: Any
BaW: Not Started
Main quest line: completed or very close to the end
Also most or all "?" marks and tresures places found and explored (besides HoS and BW area)

Thank you so much!!

Top Bottom