Scabbards in 1.10

+
This got me to thinking - note that this is a quite far fetched 'conspiracy theory' - maybe CDPRED removed the scabbards to improve the performance on PS4 but it got propagated onto all platforms?
:drunk:

Been waiting to start a new game for a while until a few patches to come out first. Thought 1.11 was the perfect time, but as soon as I saw the missing scabbards I stopped again. I am not raging over anything at all, but it just interrupts the experience indeed. So I will wait a little while longer. Maybe the next patch is out when my Xbox one elite controller arrives :)

Been diggind through the nexus to find some kind of scabbard-replacement mod that could fix the issue.
Unfortunately the only one I found replaces only Geralt's scabbards.
Gawd damn it, give my brother witchers their scabbards back
:skepticalzoltan:

Bring back the scabbards! they have rights and feelings too!
But seriously CDPR, should release a hotfix, it is one of the most immersion breaking bugs i've seen so far,

Scabbards please. Pretty please with sugar on top.

---------- Updated at 03:04 AM ----------

All main characters should have custom swords especially the witchers. Would be so f-in awsome

Did they take scabbards out on purpose or is it a bug? I hope it's a bug because it really breaks immersion.

If they want to take'em out on purpose to improve performance, they should make it something optional in the graphical menu. I don't mind to lose some fps to play with scabbards.

Top Bottom