Skellige' s Most Wanted / 1.10 ???

+
Skellige' s Most Wanted / 1.10 ???

I know this answer must be obvious, and CDPR would never be releasing this patch without it being 100% corrected across all platforms (specifically the 2 million+ of us on PS4). Clearly, I must have just overlooked it in the 3 different versions of the 1.10 Patch notes I have scoured over, however, I have not seen any info whatsoever verifying the "SMW" is in fact being corrected by 1.10...

I obviously am speaking for myself, but I imagine many, many others like me have just "SMW" remaining as the one majorish quest that is totally broken and cannot be completed via a workaround or certain execution of the quest...

Can someone please, please, please verify that it will in fact be fixed ??

Please ?

Last edited:
I have the same problem and i hoped for a fix in this patch. I didn't imagine that this quest which is broken for so long, will not be fixed in 1.10.

I know this answer must be obvious, and CDPR would never be releasing this patch without it being 100% corrected across all platforms (specifically the 2 million+ of us on PS4). Clearly, I must have just overlooked it in the 3 different versions of the 1.10 Patch notes I have scoured over, however, I have not seen any info whatsoever verifying the "SMW" is in fact being corrected by 1.10...

I obviously am speaking for myself, but I imagine many, many others like me have just "SMW" remaining as the one majorish quest that is totally broken and cannot be completed via a workaround or certain execution of the quest...

Can someone please, please, please verify that it will in fact be fixed ??

Please ?
If you read the original patch note announcement you will see Marcin stated that although detailed the patch notes were not exhaustive. That means not everything that has been fixed is listed, so my guess is yes that will have been fixed but we will have to wait and see when the patch hits in a few days. ;)

If you read the original patch note announcement you will see Marcin stated that although detailed the patch notes were not exhaustive. That means not everything that has been fixed is listed, so my guess is yes that will have been fixed but we will have to wait and see when the patch hits in a few days. ;)

I hear you and am hoping right along with you, however, I have followed every patch since day 1 and for this info to be omitted from the official patch notes is notable at least. As far as quests go this (SMW) was by far the most broken and bugged of any remaining major-ish quest. Not to mention that it (IMO) is one of the best in all of Skellige in terms of gameplay, story-telling, and it is actually unique as far as content and ongoing threads throughout the game, which all culminate at quests end. It has also been bugged (at least on the PS4) for over 4 months which obviously is way, way, way too long.

I have to say my current opinion on if it is being corrected stands at "seriously concerned status". I probably shouldn't be overly worried because I am sure CDPR would never add a "1-click on/off Hud" ability while a quest is still broken beyond playable (........hmmmm right?)...

SMW, is NOT fixed yet, but they are looking into it they said. They will fix it, give them time, besides we got HoS to play, and new options to mess with in the new patch. ;)

Once I read the patch notes, I came in tech support looking for exactly this issue and whether there's any info on it.

I don´t get it. When do you get this problem? I played the game 2 times and never had problems on older versions (last tried with 1.08 ) on PC.

Last edited:
I don´t get it when you get this problem? I played the game 2 times and never had problems on older versions (last tried with 1.08) on PC.

The issue first occurred along with v1.05 (I think). PC's were affected, however, I think CDPR hot-fixed it for them leaving us PS4 users with the problem. Check it out on YouTube if you aren't familiar with it. It is ridiculous and I'm convinced that CDPR doesn't know how to fix it on PS4 because like I said before, it was the most major quest and should have been the first thing fixed with 1.10

The issue first occurred along with v1.05 (I think). PC's were affected, however, I think CDPR hot-fixed it for them leaving us PS4 users with the problem. Check it out on YouTube if you aren't familiar with it. It is ridiculous and I'm convinced that CDPR doesn't know how to fix it on PS4 because like I said before, it was the most major quest and should have been the first thing fixed with 1.10

I play on PC and i still have this problem as well. This quest was introduced in game when 1.07 was launched (if I am not mistaken) and i could not complete it ever since

Last edited:
Due to the game builds' structure a new DLC patching system is required and we unfortunately couldn't implement this fix in the current patch. It is scheduled for the next one.

After more 3 months with this bug on consol (PS4 in my case, french physical version), and multiples messages about "solution is on progress, be patient, for the next time" in the first topic about this bug... I begin to no believe that really, one day, or "in the next patch", we will see the solution, this quest will be broken forever for us, miserables buyers of PS4 and One versions. :wallbash:Fortunaly, that was a free DLC, because the refund would have been painfully for CD Projekt with the number of PS4 and Xbox One players impacted. Like for the DLC quest "Fools' Gold", like the buggued Person In Distress in Velen. It's not normal to be scared to download an OBLIGATORY PATCH because it seems always break things in the game since the patch 1.07 and not correct quests buggued for 3 ou more months, especially on consols.

This also annoying because now, with my level, even if the quest if finally patched, I will not receive experience for it, only the satisfaction of finish it after 3 months.... Thank you, strange system of experience.

Top Bottom