"Smart objects"

+

Guest 2364765

"Smart objects"

I was kind of intrigued by interactive objects that got introduced in B&W so i took a quick glance at how they were made.
After poking around a bit i thought about expanding the possibilities:

I've never messed around with latent functions and statemachines before so i guess the result is satisfactory to say the least.

//Edit:
I worked out a way to place persistent "sitting points" in the world, you can place them where you see fit and they'll stay in the world permanently:

And here's seamless blending between different animations to make more interesting loops (+ mimic animations support):

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 2364765

Custom non-conflicting and interactive version of work bench that you can use to fix your equipment:

---------- Updated at 10:02 PM ----------

Update on the "table"

Features:
-Fully featured repair table
-Repairs all equipped items
-Animation length depends on amount of items to repair (1 item = shortest, 5+ items = longest)
-Custom idle when attempting to use the table with all items having 100% durability

Guest 2364765

New object added

However, it's not a rock anymore, i've changed mesh to megascope and added a visible particle effect when music is playing.

So with this mod will I be able to sit on any bench already spawned in the world? Or do I need to spawn the objects by myself so I'll be able to sit on it.
Anyway, it looks fucking good.

Guest 2364765

So with this mod will I be able to sit on any bench already spawned in the world? Or do I need to spawn the objects by myself so I'll be able to sit on it.
Both, kind of. You can spawn invisible sitting points that would enable you to interact with objects that already exist within the world.

Top Bottom