[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
This game has like a 5 stages of grief:
Denial: NORWAY!!! I'm gonna die
Anger: Lash out at Vik
Bargaining: Maybe there's a cure, I'm gonna look for a cure
Depression: There's no cure?
Acceptance:

bu6w6e8udgw51.jpg

I hope not. I hope there is a "final job" in work.
I get that this is the best we can hope for at this point, but dang that is a low bar. To have the first DLC or even worse the first expac just rehashing the exact same plot and story beats (you are dying save yourself) as the main game is about the most unoriginal thing I can think of. CDPR really messed the bed here with this ending.

I get that this is the best we can hope for at this point, but dang that is a low bar. To have the first DLC or even worse the first expac just rehashing the exact same plot and story beats (you are dying save yourself) as the main game is about the most unoriginal thing I can think of. CDPR really messed the bed here with this ending.
I can imagine this becoming a thing. Games are sold with two acts and the third is in a DLC. The bar in the industry is dropping exponentially as it is.

I think they have to make V find the cure in the beginning so that doing this something bad will happen and V needs to solve it or everyone that V loves will die, that would be much more interesting.

as long as they don't crash into that bar too and the final result is: V decided to search for a cure in the DLC and STILL didn't manage to safe himself. XD I'm sure this can be explained via tarot cards somehow. Wheel of fortune goes round and round.
V finds a cure in the first DLC but it causes cancer.
V manages to fight the cancer in DLC 2 but the cure will kill V after 15 minutes.

Conveniently, that's exactly how long the credits will need to be finished after hearing the crushing diagnosis.

V decides to enjoy the time, by fucking the love interest that did not go away.

10/10 masterpiece

V finds a cure in the first DLC but it causes cancer.
V manages to fight the cancer in DLC 2 but the cure will kill V after 15 minutes.

Conveniently, that's exactly how long the credits will need to be finished after hearing the crushing diagnosis.

V decides to enjoy the time, by fucking the love interest that did not go away.

10/10 masterpiece
cure.jpg

Looks like I said all I had to say and the only thing I can still contribute are stupid memes.

we've reached that point where we only ridicule the game and ourselves now, right :cool:
We need new information.
Well. That's the price we have to pay for not giving up on this burning dumpsterfire.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 11139821

Looks like I said all I had to say and the only thing I can still contribute are stupid memes.
Oh. I forgot to add. The love interest is an old toaster, V painted some eyes on and "never fade away" plays in the background.

I can bet we will get some BS dlc where Jhonny will save us somehow. It will be Jhonny Silverwank simulator part 2. Either he finds some magical way to get V back into the body or some way to nuke biotechnica and kill 1 milion people to save us
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile, people are praising the great game.

Off course they will not address shortcomings like the poor gameplay mecja jcrs and the butchered endings.
It's easier to listen to people who blown sugar up yours than to face valid criticism.
To be fair I loved this game. It gave me many emotions, and I was positive to the very end. I fought, I really roleplayed and then I came to act 3. It felt like I managed to exit cyberpunk to enter some other game completely

Last edited:
Top Bottom