[Spoiler] Help, all main character gone after finishing the game

+
Help, all main character gone after finishing the game
sorry, i don't know whether i should post in technical support or it is intentional.

after i finish the gameplay, i got a notice saying the game is in pre ending state warning. I just clicked next.

Now, i can't find anyone like yennefer and triss merigold at kaer morhen! is it a bug, or it's totally intentional by the devs that all main character including yennefer and triss merigold to disappear from the world? do i have to do any hidden quest to be able to meet them again?

if it is intentional, why would the devs do this. this is so sad.I finish the game after many hours and days, but now i cannot find my love to talk with or to make love with :(

i tried google earlier and few user experience the same issue like me. i feel demotivated to play after the ending because i cant find them.

a quick reply would be nice. thank you and sorry

I believe there is a larger thread on this. Yes the game is over as intended. Play again!

For yen, you have to do a mini quest to help her tame a real friggin unicorn

I feel ya brah. Unfortunately, you're alone for now. No love making for you. You can find whores few brothels in Novigrad.
Or you can always lookup on youtube for the 'love making' scene between you and your lover, if you're faithful to them.

You might wanna check my thread as well if you're suffering from PWSD (Post Witcher Stress Disorder). There's no known cure yet.
Good luck :)

You could find Keira after finishing the story (if she is alive, of course) - she stands outside Kaer Morhen walls, nearby the southeast corner. There's a dialogue about her relationships with Lambert, but I think it's also available after the siege, not freeplay mode special.

Top Bottom