(Spoilers) The Witcher Trivia Game!

+
(Spoilers) The Witcher Trivia Game!

Basic rules:
1) Don't post a new question/riddle until the current one has been answered.
2) The person who comes up with the right answer gets to make up the next question/riddle.
3) If you would like to skip a turn, say that you don't want to go. Alternatively, the answerer can specifically choose who goes next, but it can't be the last questioner.
4) It's ok to ask for clues but accept that the question maker might not want to say too much.
5) If a question goes unanswered for X days, please put up another one.

I'll start with something (very) easy,to get the train rolling:

What natural boundry separates the Kingdoms of Redania and Temeria?

Last edited:
So this is like a more straight forward and less poetic version of The Jester's Riddle? Look it up.
@secondchildren may be absent but not forgotten. And I still want her personalized art.

Pontar river.
That is correct Synvael!The floor is yours *bows*
So this is like a more straight forward and less poetic version of The Jester's Riddle? Look it up.
Actually,that's more or less how I wanted to make this thread from the get go but I wasn't sure how it would be received.If you guys are up for it I'd be more then glad if we go with the more poetic route.

Last edited:
Erm... so what now? Poetic route or prose? Because I am not so confident with english to write poetic questions.

:wat:

Sooo... book question.

Which curse afflicted Renfri?
Unfortunately - answer (for Geralt) is clear: "You will never know" (or You will never be sure..)
Renfri told him that (she was probably in trance), when they were together and he forbided Stregobor to do autopsy..

It's not sure yes, so both of you answered correctly, but yeah I had to be clear about this, I was referring to the curse which supposedly afflicted her. You know, the legend.

And that's the hint. :p

OK, something similliar...

Why Nivellen turned into beast?
(how it happened, where, why,..)

Sooo... book question.

Which curse afflicted Renfri?
Renfri was born on the day of the Black Sun, a eclipse. The prophecy said that the girls born during the eclipse will be cursed but this is superstitious bullshit. I don't want tell more about her story for no one be spoiler.

Is that right?

EDIT: Ups, sorry it's already answered

Last edited:

@secondchildren may be absent but not forgotten. And I still want her personalized art.

And it's still open in fact. If you want to revive that thread, feel free :)
I'm alive guys, busy as hell but still alive. And of course available for that prize :)

OK, something similliar...

Why Nivellen turned into beast?
(how it happened, where, why,..)

In the past he was a member of group of bandits. They attacked a temple of a cult of Lionhead Spider and raped the local priestess who then cursed him before taking her own life. He changed into monster next day after he returned to his home.

Last edited by a moderator:
So now it's time for my question. Hmm, let's see... Well, if stuff from the games counts, let's go with this one:

What was another heroic deed pulled off by Eyck of Denesle after his unfortunate and infamous showdown with the golden dragon?

EDIT:
Fine, here's another hint: it involved a certain cock.

Last edited:
Top Bottom