Starting September 16 (or 19), Your Life Will be Improved, Elevated, Augmented, Enriched… Enhanced,

+
STGhost said:
Yes by CDkey.And all EE versions have the same amount of languages available.
So if i'll buy original US Witcher and after download EE from here i'll be able to play with English subs and Polish voices?

i just hope hungarian main retailers will have it on friday... (i'd prefer picking it up from a shop, than dling, and then buying it)

Do you have to register your copy before the EE download is available or can you register it after and still get the download?

kreegor said:
Do you have to register your copy before the EE download is available or can you register it after and still get the download?
Ummm if you do not own the original game now ....Why would you want to purchase it now instead of paying a little more and get the EE?

Im looking at the Patch part of the site and I don't see EE, I only see Get patch 1.3 and If I have to register, Im outta luck because In Canada for some reason my game doesn't have it's Cd Key.

Wulfgore said:
Ummm if you do not own the original game now ....Why would you want to purchase it now instead of paying a little more and get the EE?
I do own the game. It's unregistered in a box, about to get onto a truck on the other side of the country at the moment. I am in the process of moving state at the moment (in Australia). It doesn't matter though. If I can't use my copy then I will buy the EE. I loved the game and don't mind paying decent developers :) It would just be nice to be able to use my existing copy.

If the cards are censored in the US version of the enhanced edition, can't we just replace the files with the noncensored Euro version when it comes out? I think people have done that with the original game, no?

I am pretty sure you would be able d-load the patch for the original game no matter when you register the CD key.
pooster said:
If the cards are censored in the US version of the enhanced edition, can't we just replace the files with the noncensored Euro version when it comes out? I think people have done that with the original game, no?
NODo not double post

pooster said:
Quite possibly. Depends on whether the current set is compatible.

Well here it is Sept. 16 and Best Buy won't be getting the Enhanced Edition until the 22nd. Checked EB Games and Game Stop don't have it in any local store within a hundred miles of my home (SoCal) but it is available to order online and ships in 24 hours. Anyone have a cure for impatience? Thank you RED Team for all your hard work. I know that it will be well worth the wait of a few more days. You guys and ladies ABSOLUTELY ROCK!!!! Yes, I'm a fanboy and I'm not ashamed at 58 to admit it!

STGhost said:
That said, the US version is censored (i.e. cards only), though this may eventually change.
IIRC It was not just the cards but also the Druid model that was changed (hair made longer and crotch texture changed). As far as I know the cards and the druid was the only things that were changed. If the druid in the EE will be changed back to the EU version then I already have the card movies.

Ahhh St Ghost I did not double post sir....I was was responding to two different folks posts. But I probably should have combined responses with a quote from each person's post.

Top Bottom