• Yes, I really really want storage at Inns

Votes: 88 74.6%
  • Extra storage at Inns would be nice

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Nah, extra storage is not necessary

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I really really don't want extra storage in the game.

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is definitely needed. I have a weight limit of 160 and still constantly have to drop things just to pick up a sword to sell it. The inventorys weight limit just isnt enough. End of.

I absolutely need this, I had a good amount of gears I had in my inventory which I saved for later (crafting) but it made my inventory very large.

YES PLEASE. GUYS at CDPROJECT make a chest to store our stuff in. I like to collect any "sh*t" in the game and store it but I have no space in my inventory! This will really help me.

We definitly need storage to be able to keep pieces of armors or swords we liked... I tend to get attached to some items, and i'm a hoarder in every games... here, i have to either sell or destroy. This is not acceptable =(

well actually since we have Roach, I would pretty much prefer a separate and limitless saddle bag for storage and mini bag/pocket as upgraded storage for Geralt.

Why not at the bank in Novigrad? Makes more sense to me.

I do't really like the idea of a storage at all Inns(this isn't an MMO). One place to store some of your extra stuff on the other hand would be cool.

Hi,

I do agree the game needs a storage.

Instead of an Inn though I would suggest adding such storage to Roach as you have access to it almost all the time. Actually I was under the impression that it would have been this way from the start but I guess I misunderstood some developer comment or it was changed before release.

Though I am perfectly happy with an storage in a building

I rather not drop things on the ground and hope that no game event wont wipe them from there. Especially if I have played the game multiple hours since the time I dropped those items.

Would be really nice since I could keep all the good-looking armors I find everywhere. I have to sell them all the time because theyre just too heavy ;(

That's how you see it, but fact is, you CAN collect stuff, so people want to be able to do so...

This doesn't mean that there is a point in collecting stuff. Having 250 armors in your inventory is useless, if 249 armors are weaker than the one you have equipped.

This doesn't mean that there is a point in collecting stuff. Having 250 armors in your inventory is useless, if 249 armors are weaker than the one you have equipped.

Again, you can do it, so there is point in doing it for some people... with that many different, nice looking armors, it's not necessarily about stats. Also: Why do you care? Nobody would force you to use storage, if there was one.

Having 250 armors in your inventory is useless, if 249 armors are weaker than the one you have equipped.
Playing a game is useless.
And still people do that.
Because they enjoy it.

Same thing with collecting things. Some people like to collect all books they find. Maybe even all letters and notes. Collecting 249 armors is maybe crazy. But I would like to keep a bunch of armor, even if it doesn't have the best stats. Maybe because it looks good. Maybe because it took me a long time to acquire or craft. Or maybe because I've played so many hours with a particular sword. Lots of reasons to keep stuff around.

Oh yes please, for the love of god we need storage. A place to store items at the Inn or even at the Vivaldi bank will be just fine. I would much rather have to store my goods somewhere than to download an inventory size mod.

Top Bottom