Suggestions for New Cards

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Falka- 5 strength hero card (Neutral or Northern Relams, Mele): When played: Discard 3 cards, remove hero status from each card on battlefield and place every card from board to your graveyard.

Ciri:Falka- 6 strength hero card (Mele, Neutral): When played: Play Rats ( Mistle, Giselher Kayleigh, Asse, Reef, Iskra) Each have 1 strength and Tight Bond

Ge'els- 4 strength character card (Siege, Monsters): When played: Choose one: Spawn painting (1 strength mele row) with Inspiration glyph or draw a troop card from your deck and play it instantly.

Dudu - character card : When played : Transform into last troop or character card played.

Vigi- character card: 2 ( Mele, Skelige) Whenever his strength is reduced gains +3 strength instead.

Folan- character card 3: ( Ranged, Skelige) Whenever Skelige- only hero card is played gains +3 strength.

Hornvalla Horn- silver special card (Skelige) When played: Remove 50% strength from siege row units and 25% strength from ranged row units rounded up

Mozaik (Neutral character card, siege row) 5 strength: +3 strength from every special card in graveyard

Hi guys! Its the first time i participate in the forum and after playing the KTS version i decided do it. (sorry for my english) xD

You can only have one Geralt in your deck
Geralt - Ard : 10 strength (gold card) play fog, after 4 turns the effect disappear

Geral - Ard (Mutation) : 10 strength (gold card) play frost. after 4 turns the effect disappear

King of Beggars, Francis Bedlam: 6 strenght (siege, silver card, Northern Realms, loyal) add 1 to all your weakest cards, wherever they are

Cant wait to play the open or closed beta. Gj CDProjekt!
m

Attachments

• francis_bedlam_king_of_beggars.jpg
    francis_bedlam_king_of_beggars.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I'd tweak the Philippa Eilhart card.

If you play it, it returns to your hand as an owl (normal card, with 1 value) in the next round.
And if you play the owl card, it transforms back into Philippa after a set amount of turns during that round.

A tactical possibility to counter it would be to destroy the owl with the "destroy the weakest cards",
or for example by making it unable to be played with fog in the row (giving the weather cards more meaning).

This one is regarding Triss: Butterfly Spell. Since i assume that it's in reference to Witcher 2 when she casted the butterfly protective barrier to defend Geralt and Roche, I thought it should be tweaked with it being more contextually correct and infinitely less boring than a simple Fog weather card being played.

I was thinking that her effect would be timer-based, where she would be loyal and have something like 3 strength, but her effect would make the lane she occupies invulnerable for x amount of turns. This would enable some scorch dodging strategy of units by giving time to the player to stagger the strength values before being vulnerable again when her effect dissipates. It would also call for an interesting board graphic to represent that "spell", because i'm just a sucker for card-specific special effects.

I touched on the subject in the thread I opened but I'll mention it there too.

Odrin. The alchoholic soldier who steals mead from all over the world. I suggested him as a card who steals enemy mead lowering infantry score by one and randomly appearing on the players side on later rounds adding score to the players frontline.
Also, Torque, Dudu and Fieldmarshal Duda could be very interesting cards if you think about it.
I WANT ODRIN. BAD.

I touched on the subject in the thread I opened but I'll mention it there too.

Odrin. The alchoholic soldier who steals mead from all over the world. I suggested him as a card who steals enemy mead lowering infantry score by one and randomly appearing on the players side on later rounds adding score to the players frontline.
Also, Torque, Dudu and Fieldmarshal Duda could be very interesting cards if you think about it.
I WANT ODRIN. BAD.

Odrin is in NR deck .. On the start of your turn he lands on a random row and buffs non-gold units there

Also field marshal Duda can be spawned by Zoltan:animal tamer and he has 2 versions

I have an idea also. My card would be called "Hardcore Scorch" and it would permamently scorch the strongest cards on the battlefield (by permamently i mean they would be gone from our oponent deck). Just think how epic duchebag move that would be if we could combine that with kambi, so you would be able to take off a gold status from a card like a super rare legendary geral - animated card and just permamently delete it from your oponent deck. So he would need to buy booster packs for another month begging RNG gods to get it back.

Ofcourse that wouldnt be funny, after a missplay or after bad RNG when you would play Elven Mercenary. I think that would be good marketing move from CDP.

Ah and some of you guys wanted a "Hardcore Mode".
;) ;) ;)

Ofcourse that wouldnt be funny, after a missplay or after bad RNG when you would play Elven Mercenary. I think that would be good marketing move from CDP.

No one will use such card in own deck ;) When you play, you don't care if you take away some card from opponent permanently. You only care about own deck ;)
So the income is none (maybe mean people will happy to hurt opponent) and danger for own deck is enormous.

Requesting New Card Rapid Decay!

So after hearing about the new buff for GY cards with the +1 to original Str im requesting a new card.....a scorch for the GY called Rapid Decay, Kill the strongest Non Gold unit(s) in the GY with a 2 turn timer. :)

So after hearing about the new buff for GY cards with the +1 to original Str im requesting a new card.....a scorch for the GY called Rapid Decay, Kill the strongest Non Gold unit(s) in the GY with a 2 turn timer. :)

That would be actually realy interesting and i think something like that should be in game when we have faction like Skellige which is heavily focused on graveyard place and we cant really do anything with it once their cards end up in GY.

New CARDS suggestions

I have some new cards suggestions. In general I would like to see some new cards based on previous 2 games. First one seems to be kinda left out (like Azar Javed, de Aldersberg...). And I think there could be more different cards for one character like with Geralt and Geralt Igni (but you would be allowed to use only one card of the same character in your deck). And just some examples for new cards:

-Jacques de Aldersberg (NR hero, maybe +1 to row,muster knights...?)
-Knights of the Flaming Rose (tight bond,or muster?)

-Alvin (0 remove him from board becomes de Aldersberg?, is it OP?)

-Azar Javed (Monsters,hero,medic?,spawn any wheater card?,spawn a monster(koshchey?) spawn mutants?)
-Koshchey (Monsters,high card or hero)
-White Rayla (NR, high card or hero,close combat, play it with Javed it transforms in mutant version (hero card)
-Count de Wett (NR, card spy,maybe low strength disloyal spy that let you see 2 random opponents cards? )

-Vincent Meis (NR, regular card,remove him from borad becomes a werewolf higher card,maybe low hero)
-More different monster card (alghoul or transform ghouls in alghouls,graviers playing a lot of them spawns cemetaur (higher card maybe hero) ,barghest play 3 of them and it spwans hellhound, or hellhound (higer card maybe hero) muster barghests,echinops and archepore (siege maybe muster),kikimores,kikimore queen (high card or hero) muster workers or worriors or both, zeul ranged or siege,bullvores,draugiers (tight bond or playing with draug)
- Monster faction ability- scorching a lot off enemy units spawns nercophages-rotfiends next round
- Siegfried of Denesle Grandmaster card (I know it depends on the choices you made but I kinda liked the guy)
-Roche morale boost for blue stripes commandos, maybe Ves too
-Zyvik (NR, low card but once you place him on the board he stays there until the end of the match, can't scorch him and he is immune to all wheater affects, and on his card is says "Zyvik you would be a king if you were not born in a pigsty", just kidding
-King Demavend Archers (don't know what their value would be, they were good at hitting catapulting balls but they couldn't save their king)
-And Scoia'tael needs spies (Golan Vivaldi?)
-Radovid ability: play witch hunters or destroy all mage cards on board
-Neutral deck with witchers,sorceresses,Geralt's friends...

[h=1][/h]

here are some cards suggestions from me (not so strong in witcher universe, so i wrote them with no connection to specific characters or factions):
bronze loyal 3 str deal 3 dmg to non-gold card, if kills it gets this card ability
silver disloyal 6-8 str swaps with non-gold enemy minion
silver loyal 5 str scorch (epidemic?) your own row, you get the same amount of strength next round ( if you scorch 3 wild hunt riders, next round you will get 9 power on the melee row instead of 0)
silver loyal (i think this card will fit skellige archetype) 7str discard card to your graveyard upon playing it, drow card when it gets destroyed
silver loyal 5 str kil minion on your side of the board, deal equal damage to your opponent's side of the board
bronze loyal 2 str deal 3 dmg, if kills the minion, play another copy of this card from your deck

What happened to ability where certain cards would get extra strength if the right weather card would be played? Like giant toad would get extra points if rain would be played (siege and playing rain). I think it was called empower. Was that removed? I can only think of ice giant that benefits from frost in current version. There's a big potencial for that in monster deck. Drowners could benefit from rain for instance.

---------- Updated at 07:02 PM ----------

And Scoia'tael seems to me that it could be overpowered. They have so much options. And manipulation with special cards. Good players will definitely benefit from it if you ask me. Which is good. I guess the beta will show if it's really OP.

^Looks like internal tests gave developers an opinion that Doubling the strength of so many Monsters units by weather was too risky for both sides. Clear Skies, or lack of them, could completely destabilize strength on the board, that's why many units are now simply Immune to weathers (with exceptions of Ice Giant, Ancient Foglet and Sarah for now.) for balance.

And Giant Toad now has ability that IMO better suits him Lorewise

Last edited:
^Looks like internal tests gave developers an opinion that Doubling the strength of so many Monsters units by weather was too risky for both sides. Clear Skies, or lack of them, could completely destabilize strength on the board, that's why many units are now simply Immune to weathers (with exceptions of Ice Giant, Ancient Foglet and Sarah for now.) for balance.

And Giant Toad now has ability that IMO better suits him Lorewise

Doubles are quite tricky when combined with horns and such. Things get out of control quite quickly.

Meanwhile, you can decoy dandelion and play him again and thats fine. :surprised:

That's 2 silver cards to invest though.

Prior to this you had many Bronze units that doubled under weather and then could be doubled again with only 1 silver.

New Card - Uma

Pretty much as the title puts it.

Just a new (i'd say neutral card) for Uma,
Also it would have a strength of 2 max probably.

I don't really know what ability it would have, so feel free to post suggestions down below.

:uma:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom