System requirements

+
Hey everyone!
I bought a new laptop. The prossesor is i7 core 8550u (1.8 up to 4), memory 8 g ddr4, and 620 grafic. And for some reason the game is running very very slow, someone run into this problem to? Can it be that my computer can't run this game?

As far as I know, the UHD 620 is also not a great GPU for TW3 or gaming in general.

You can only try playing on lowest in game settings, lower your framefrate + resolution and so on. But judging from benchmark tests I just saw online, it‘s probably not going to give you a decent enough framerate.

EDIT: ^ D'oh! Ninjaed. :p

The prossesor is i7 core 8550u (1.8 up to 4)...

:oops: Does that mean 1.8 GHz overclocked to 4.0 GHz!? Especially on a laptop, I'd say that's dangerously high. On a desktop with a custom, liquid cooling solution, that would be waaay too high.

Your graphics card is also on-board video. Unfortunately, that's not supported, and likely won't deliver playable performance. (At least, not across the board.) Such cards are meant for primarily 2D applications. Some can do limited 3D, but they're not the same as a dedicated GPU.

Top Bottom