Thanks for the LAGGY and poor FPS crap of a game!

+
okay go to novigrad for starters change the time to night and run around the city
( if you are on ps4)

you cannot tell Me that's a great and stable fps ?
now wait for it to start storming and raining, ride around..
and if you tell me you think thats a good fps then so help me god!

now go to Crookback Bog and im sorry but if you believe 15 fps is perfect then im sorry i must say this
( get your eyes checked because something is seriously wrong with them)

ps. No moderators this is not a attack and its my only responds to this guy.

They should add the option to force the game to stay at daytime with sunny weather. I get the shitty thunder storms and rain ALL the time! When Geralt says "look like theres a storm coming", it's time to meditate util daytime O_O

Really hate night/rain/storm in this game. Storm once a week or so, not every fucking day! Please fix CDPR!

I love you CDPR, great game, keep up the good work! I will support you always, my wallet is yours.:hatsoff:

Here's a PS4 video showing low FPS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ah2d6nlem8
By the way your saying "camera stuttering and framerate drops are two completely separate things" is actually a baseless claim. Do you have any "hard evidence" to backup this claim??? 8)

You can see the frame rate bugging out. Thing is. The youtube footage doesn't even do justice how bad it is when playing on your own T.V

Last edited:
Here's a PS4 video showing low FPS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ah2d6nlem8
By the way your saying "camera stuttering and framerate drops are two completely separate things" is actually a baseless claim. Do you have any "hard evidence" to backup this claim??? 8)

I see only stuttering, no frame drops to the "15-17-12" level described. You say there are frame drops because so tell us the vid?Or maybe i'm wrong not seeing it? Or maybe stuttering and frame drops are two things non easily distinguished?

Forum rules are here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/23532-Forum-Rules-and-Regulations

Whatever frustration you're feeling because you have a problem, you do NOT get to attack other forum users.
If you're not having a problem, you're welcome to post and say so, because that's also valid feedback, but you do NOT get to accuse others of lying about it.

A lot of posts just got deleted.

Well of course people have to follow the rules, that's why they are there but you have to understand
there is a reason
why people are going crazy
Because there is a huge problem with the ps4 version

Moderator/s you should help us send the message to the devs that the ps4 version do suffer from horrible framerate problems

so we can get this fixed as fast as possible !.

Last edited:
I see only stuttering, no frame drops to the "15-17-12" level described. You say there are frame drops because so tell us the vid?Or maybe i'm wrong not seeing it? Or maybe stuttering and frame drops are two things non easily distinguished?

I don't know why I'm doing this because I know what your game is. Either that or you're very slow on the uptake. With all due respect intended. It can only be 1 or the other and either way it's counter productive to solving the problem.

Post after post of debunking peoples very real problems doesn't help solve them. It just impedes progress.

YOU don't have the problem.

GREAT.

WE DO.

Move along.

You're not going to convince what I know is very real from frequent first hand experience, is make believe, because you have no first hand experiance of said problem.

Your posts and dissections in them serve absolutely no constructive purpose .

Move along.

@Dragonbird could maybe see where I'm coming from.

I don't know why I'm doing this because I know what your game is.

My game is a 200 hundred euros Collector's Edition plus an SSD drive of the same price buied with the solely purpose of playing this game at his console full potential, plus the official guide, so i'm really not here to joke.
Maybe i can't explain myself, i only hope, as i said, this game doesn't turn to ashes cause an issue we console gamers are used to by years of console gaming, but seems to be unbearable by 10-15 years Pc veteran.
Hope CDPR choose my priority (performance of the 1.02 patch with the quest bugs resolved), because i'm afraid it's a matter of choice and optimization will not come for free, and because all this chit chat about issue have only made clear it's just a matter of individual, personal, subjective priority.
Hope i'm wrong, hope we are wrong.
Will not bother you anymore.

Last edited:
My game is a 200 hundred euros Collector's Edition plus an SSD drive of the same price buied with the solely purpose of playing this game at his console full potential, plus the official guide, so i'm really not here to joke.
Maybe i can't explain myself, i only hope, as i said, this game doesn't turn to ashes cause an issue we console gamers are used to by years of console gaming, but seems to be unbearable by 10-15 years Pc veteran.
Hope CDPR choose my priority (performance of the 1.02 patch with the quest bugs resolved), because i'm afraid it's a matter of choice and optimization will not come for free, and because all this chit chat about issue have only made clear it's just a matter of individual, personal, subjective priority.
Hope i'm wrong, hope we are wrong.
Will not bother you anymore.

Since you don't appear to understand that the devs can work on bugs as well as performance issues (AT THE SAME EXACT TIME) maybe this will convince you??
http://www.inquisitr.com/2124740/th...two-years-before-moving-on-to-cyberpunk-2077/

CD Projekt RED is known for supporting their games for a very, very.. very long time. Rather than abandoning the project and leaving a skeleton crew to patch over the course of a few weeks, they literally stick with the game for months on end, sometimes years.

The ENHANCED EDITIONS are testament to that. Regardless of how terribly unoptimized the PS4 Version of Witcher 3 is, and no matter how CDPR feels about the PS4 and OpenGL, CDPR will support continuously on all platforms. It's just what they do.

The game as it is on PS4 is terrible, performance wise. Lots of bugs (Which is normal) but the framerate issues are INSANE and destroy overall enjoyment of the game. Not to mention people experiencing serious pop-in issues, and textures loading in crazy slow throughout Novigrad.

CDPR will do their best, but they ain't wizards. Not many studios can achieve what Naughty Dog or Kojima Productions can, but that isn't to say other studios, CDPR don't have the right people.

The game RUNS like SHIT. The game is brilliant, but it does run like shit. Hopefully 1.04 fixes the issues, the pop-ins, the horrible frame issues, the stuttering, and the game becomes as it SHOULD HAVE on release day.

Why don't you just play the game and enjoy it instead of worrying about small problems. It's still enjoyable although imperfect is it not?

Why don't you just play the game and enjoy it instead of worrying about small problems. It's still enjoyable although imperfect is it not?

I'm sorry I just can't enjoy it with the constant stuttering. Once they get issues ironed out this will probably be one of my top 3 games of all time. It's like being told you can have sex with Yennifer but a dwarf with a spoon is going to rap the back of your head every 9 seconds during the act. At some point you're just going to decapitate the dwarf and/or post on the PS4 tech boards.

8)

Moderator: This is a TECH SUPPORT thread in a TECH SUPPORT forum.

If you have a genuine request for technical support, or you have useful information to offer in a constructive manner, you are in the right place.

If you just want to rant, you have had your say and may leave now.

Top Bottom