The best money glitch hearts of stone, millions in few minutes

+
holy crap BEST EXPLOIT EVER!

i hate to do this but when the game asks Geralt to fork out insane amounts of money just to unlock all the Runesmith tiers, this is a line i'm willing to cross!

One problem. CDPR is wise to all of the glitches when people post vids on YouTube, even more so when linked on these forum boards. You do realize that when the send out a patch for all 3 game platforms that they can easily put in a code that reads how much coin you have & if it's over a limit that they decided on, that code will take your coins down to either the limit they place or way below said limit.

While it's very smart of people who find glitches like that, it only hurts the players that do not find or use glitches. This is why the game economy is so fucked up in patch 1.10, because of smart people who find glitches.

i'm fine with the idea that Geralt is a broke-ass Witcher.

what i'm not fine is after dumping almost 10K crowns the rune merchant still wants another 15K for the next one! booo!

what i'm not fine is after dumping almost 10K crowns the rune merchant still wants another 15K for the next one! booo!

I think it was a response to the "Money's useless" declarations on the forum, heck, after my first playthrough I must have had close to 50K that I couldn't use ><

I totally agree. You have to give the Ruinsmith 30k in coins. On base "fresh start" of HoS, you are at lvl 32 & start out w/20k in coins. Then you still have to come up with the rest in the new economy set forth in 1.10, which will take you 10 days in real life playing 24 hours a day, just to get close to the amount you need.

Then you still need more coin to upgrade anything else you need to upgrade.

I think it was a response to the "Money's useless" declarations on the forum, heck, after my first playthrough I must have had close to 50K that I couldn't use ><

Same here. After my first play through, I had 123k in coins, no glitch used, after NG+ it jumped up to 210k. Too much.

But the economy should have been tweaked, not dismantled as it is currently.

i must have missed that discussion.

i used to do the bottle merchant trick to buy the Undvik gear but they've already patched that. i guess my next stop now is White Orchard.

we will have to declare this procedure to the next taxman

Maybe in the next patch(don't get me started on the botched 1.10) Geralt will have to visit the tax office because he is getting audited, and then thrown in the dungeon under Temple Isle. Triss or Yen, depending on romantic choice, will have to launch a rescue mission, with Lambert in tow, laughing his ass off @ Geralt.

Or..... Vivaldi tips off the Taxman because of all the coin you have converted, and he thinks you are a fisstech dealer

Last edited:
I don't understand what's the point of exploiting in a single player game, especially when save games are stored locally?

I don't understand what's the point of exploiting in a single player game, especially when save games are stored locally?

Like I have said in another thread, which I can not recall which one ATM, let the cheaters/exploiters do what they want, if it gives them the satisfaction of doing it that way to feel good about what they have done, then fine.

But when it starts hurting the ones that do not cheat/exploit, that is when it becomes a problem. Hence the current change in the economy of 1.10. I foresee that it is only going to get worse in the upcoming fixes.

man, poor Willis just can't catch a break!! :no
bloody nilfgardians pressure him to craft stuff for free, his own fellow countryman torch his shop....... and now u can even blow him up for money....... that's just messed up!!
i'd rather remain broke than do this to him.
Respect the dwarven minorities, my good folk!!!! :threaten:

Like I have said in another thread, which I can not recall which one ATM, let the cheaters/exploiters do what they want, if it gives them the satisfaction of doing it that way to feel good about what they have done, then fine.

But when it starts hurting the ones that do not cheat/exploit, that is when it becomes a problem. Hence the current change in the economy of 1.10. I foresee that it is only going to get worse in the upcoming fixes.

How exactly does it influence anyone else but the exploiting player himself?

How exactly does it influence anyone else but the exploiting player himself?

Instead of retyping what I have stated before in thread "Items Disappearing after patch 1.10" I'll just quote myself from that thread.

I know, outrageous to actually post something about something disappearing, on a thread that is about wondering when a fix is gonna show up and if it's gonna be ready for HoS.......oh wait, this IS the thread about items disappearing, well who would have figured that? All sarcastically joking aside, I do have a complaint about missing stuff.

The economy is missing! How in the world are we supposed to buy the upgrades for armor,weapons,runes,glyphs,potions,oils........(you get the picture), if we can't sell our looting items at a reasonable price?

Let me give you an example. Everybody knows that Novigrad is the place to sell loot items at top dollar. Not anymore. Armorer next to Vivaldi Bank always gave 109 coins for pearls and 148 if they were black pearls. Now? 19 for regular & 25 if they are black pearls.....are you freaking kidding me? And that's not all, the jewel dusts are just as low. But hey good news, the cost of having items crafted has stayed the same! And you can't sell any crossbow bolts to anyone, you can pay to have them dismantled (Price didn't change on the dismantling either), then sell what you had dismantled at a fraction of the cost that it was before.

Really, I understand that you are trying to keep it close to the books as possible, Geralt was a broke ass witcher, we get it. But explain why we can't pay for upgrades that you put in the games (i.e. School of (insert school name here) gear) that has 4 levels of upgrading. I have yet to do a contract, because 1) Don't have good equipment to survive. 2) can't buy said equipment because of..........wait for it! Lack of coins!

Who ever though I was going to say that for my second reason, you win!!!! I'm sending you 100 exploding bolts so you can get them dismantled and then sell what you got from dismantling. (Sorry, no give backs!)

Why? Why, for the love of pete would you do the economics like this? I can understand a little tweaking, but this? This is what you came up with? I say for shame! Shame on you for pulling a stunt like this. Yes, there are cheaters out there in the gaming world, so what? Why punish the good players with the cheaters?

That is not the full post, but 3/4 of it. Hope that explains again why exploiters ruin this game.

Man o' Mam, this is a single player game and if you have finished the Main game, looted all the treasure in the Skellige Isles seas you will have more money than you will ever need.

As far as HoS goes, even after spending money on the Ruinmaster and a few spec changes, I made it all back and then some just playing HoS!
Why all the cheats? Just get to work, just like in real life, you work, you get rewarded but if you claim that this is just a game, well, why bother playing, just watch all the YouTube videos!

Man o' Mam, this is a single player game and if you have finished the Main game, looted all the treasure in the Skellige Isles seas you will have more money than you will ever need.

As far as HoS goes, even after spending money on the Ruinmaster and a few spec changes, I made it all back and then some just playing HoS!
Why all the cheats? Just get to work, just like in real life, you work, you get rewarded but if you claim that this is just a game, well, why bother playing, just watch all the YouTube videos!

Agreed

Veeeery nice!!!
Now I know why anyone in all the Youtube Videos and Screenshots has always "70 000 Coins" or "200 000 Coins" or "500000 Coins" while my Geralt always has about 500 - 2000 Coins MAXIMUM and never more, the whole game not, even when selling most of the stuff (except keeping at least one exemplar of every type of item in the chest box - sword types, armor types, things like furs and much more).

I will have a look what NG+ offers Geralt as loot and treasures, and if I notice that it is completely IMPOSSIBLE to get 10.000 or 15.000 Coins for this Runesmith, I am going to cheat a little bit ;) so thank you very much for this vid.

P.S.
Remember, 5% of the money cheats belongs to Emhyr van Emreis in taxes and the Scoiatel want some money too.

Veeeery nice!!!
Now I know why anyone in all the Youtube Videos and Screenshots has always "70 000 Coins" or "200 000 Coins" or "500000 Coins" while my Geralt always has about 500 - 2000 Coins MAXIMUM and never more, the whole game not, even when selling most of the stuff (except keeping at least one exemplar of every type of item in the chest box - sword types, armor types, things like furs and much more).

I will have a look what NG+ offers Geralt as loot and treasures, and if I notice that it is completely IMPOSSIBLE to get 10.000 or 15.000 Coins for this Runesmith, I am going to cheat a little bit ;) so thank you very much for this vid.

P.S.
Remember, 5% of the money cheats belongs to Emhyr van Emreis in taxes and the Scoiatel want some money too.

Huh? I finished the game with 40k coins without any exploits and I stopped caring about money halfway through. I left lots of financial opportunities out just because I couldn't be bothered. I think 70k is very much attainable without exploits.

Top Bottom