The Continuity Problem with the Toussaint Expansion

+
Nah, I have impression that Geralt never was in Toussaint before events of Tower of Swallow/Lady of the Lake, he knew almost nothing about local habits and other stuff.

Doesn't matter. It's non-canon games stuff anyway. After all what they butchered for TW3 I don't really care anymore about this little detail. ;)

Surely all they have to do is add in Vizima first time, Yen saying, "Oh and I heard from the Emperor's spies someone of Ciri's appearance in Toussant. Might be worth checking out". Then you just have the option to investigate or not and Yen teleporting you for all Geralt will gripe. To which no doubt Yen can say something witty about him wasting time on horseback if he wants etc so he concedes.

After Kaer Morhen is a nice idea too although I think plot wise as people have said, getting embroiled in a massive quest that has nothing to do with Ciri for just one member of the lodge seems a bit much. Yes I know book Geralt had a lot more to do with her but from the game view he will have little reason to pursue her that far. This secret would have to be somehow connected to the main story that way which would be a lot harder without breaking stuff.

Also adding it earlier encourages replay value for people who got the endings they wanted etc. Cannot say I would be too impressed running around a new area already high levelled and over geared, would be boring and make no sense if all the enemies are level 40

Please, Gods of gaming, let it be pre-books, please, please, PLEASE!

Geralt never went there before the books.

Top Bottom