• Ida Emean

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Assire var Anahid

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Fringilla Vigo

Votes: 77 18.9%

• Total voters

Guest 3847602

It was really OOC since in Blood of Elves Triss saying how Lytta and Yen were holding her hair when she was vomiting during Battle of Sodden...so uhm I think Yen and Lytta were Triss good friends. And also how Triss is remembering Lytta's screaming :( nope I think book Triss wouldn't say that about her friend.

Also relevant:

At first no one knew what the girl wanted help with. The poet was the first to understand. Perhaps because he knew the legend that he frequently lectured on and sang its verses. In his arms he picked up Yennefer. He marveled at how small and light she was. He would have sworn that someone helped him lift her. He would have sworn that he felt Cahir's arms helping. That he caught a glimpse of Milva's braid. He would have sworn that when he took the sorceress to the boat, he saw Angouleme's little had holding it steady.
The dwarves picked up the witcher, Triss helped them, holding his head. Yarpen Zigrin blinked for a second, because he saw the two Dahlberg brothers. Zoltan Chivay would have sworn that Caleb Stratton help him lift the witcher into the boat. Triss Merigold was sure that she could smell the perfume of Lytta Neyd called Coral and in a haze of yellow-green her eyes saw Coen of Kaer Morhen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keira definitely. Especially in the games. And Sabrina...I wouldn't call her spoiled. She's a Daughter of Kaedweni Wilderness

I don't know. Whenever think of her I remember her and Sabrina in the Lodge meetings, I kind of felt they were treated like children. Maybe because they were young.

What also comes to mind is her "dispute" with Yen about her age, and her little conversation with Marti about lying on a rock or on a hedgehog :D

---------- Updated at 06:53 PM ----------

"I’d even do it lying on a hedgehog,’ sniggered Marti."

I don't know. Whenever think of her I remember her and Sabrina in the Lodge meetings, I kind of felt they were treated like children. Maybe because they were young.

Oh, totally. Philippa and Sheala clearly had no respect for Sabrina. Just look how often they shut her up:

‘To hell with you all!’ Sabrina Glevissig suddenly shouted. ‘Philippa! What does all this mean? What does this trouble in Dol Angra mean? Didn’t we establish that it shouldn’t start so soon?Why had this fucking Demavend not stopped it? Why is this slut Meve...’
‘Shut up, Sabrina!’

“There is a difference,” Sabrina growled. “I was not Henselt's mistress for three years, let alone his spies!”
“Enough of this! Shut up!”
“I agree.” Sheala de Tancarville suddenly said outloud. “Shut up, Sabrina."

‘Enough!’ she shouted. ‘Shut up, Sabrina! Do not let them provoke you, Francesca! Enough about
Thanedd and Garstang. That is history!’

Plus, they always send her, Keira and Triss to do all the dirty work: blow up castles, storm Vilgefortz's hideout, spy on Yennefer...

Still, I have a soft spot for Sabrina. She's one of the most unintentionally hilarious charcters in the saga. It's a shame that she was a mere plot device in the games. I would've loved to see her in action in TW3. Imagine her reaction to the witch hunts. Hilarious :lol:

I was just wondering but who do you guys or girls think is the kinda more 'kind' sorceress out there?
Mine is Margarita, she cares allot about each student of hers + she kinda went easy on Ciri (when Tissaia and her thought Ciri was a student on the run)

A kind sorceress? :thinking: Seems awfully contradictory :p

Just kidding, I really like that question! Yeah, I agree that Margarita seems OK. Maybe Tissaia also? There is not much information about their personal life really, they serve the plot more or less. But I always imagined Visenna as nice and lovely more or less. Maybe because of that encounter with Geralt. Maybe because of this picture also

Kind??? From all of them this adjective might fit to...I don't know. No srsly, Margarita seems to be nice, and I also like the fact that she cares about her school and doesn't give a shit about politics. Triss also seems to have a positive attitude towards people. As I wrote before, I really like Tissaia but I would never say that she's kind... damn now I thinking that Lodge should be named "self - exalting club" or sth like that

Top Bottom