Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I just completed the Now or Never quest. I know I'm in the minority apparantly but I feel the Triss romance was handled fine. I quite liked it but I will not object to more Triss. Next playthrough I pick Yen.

Ok I just completed the Now or Never quest. I know I'm in the minority apparantly but I feel the Triss romance was handled fine. I quite liked it but I will not object to more Triss. Next playthrough I pick Yen.

most people giving feedback completed the game, so... complete the game, what u doin here on forums :p

The problems (mostly) start from that point onward. Brace yourself, Winter is coming! (Which actually is somewhat appropriate when you think about it.)

All the quest up to Now or Never are fine, that's not the problem. It's the lack of interaction afterwards that is the problem.

^What Madoga said!

After you complete the game, you will immediately see what we are talking about. The lack of acknowledgement of your choice to romance Triss will PISS you off.

Well. Well! Well?

Well i like Triss' hand movements. On a more serious note the generic use of 'well' isn't really the issue imo its just this moment screams out for a conversation with her on the boat there and then people wouldn't be so frustrated that she just says well.

Well i like Triss' hand movements. On a more serious note the generic use of 'well' isn't really the issue imo its just this moment screams out for a conversation with her on the boat there and then people wouldn't be so frustrated that she just says well.

On this ship You can speak with everyone except Triss.

Well. Well! Well?

When I got to that point in the game this was my experience.

ME: I'm going to talk to Triss, Geralt LI.
GERALT: click A
TRISS: well?

ME: Hey girl how are you doing? Want to chat about kovir and our plans after this battle?

ME: Not enough time with Triss, so this is the perfect time to have some alone conversation.

ME: Damm girl, this man loves you, he finally confessed his feelings to you. Poured his heart out on the docks so you'd stay with him, say something, anything
TRISS: Well

ME: WTF, say what again, I dare you, I double dare you. Come on say what again.
TRISS: Well?

ME: I'm done, WTF just happen? Aren't we lovers? Did I F**K something up during the quest?.

Later.............Everyone. ... You didn't F**k up buddy the interaction between Triss and Geralt really sucks after Novagrad.

On this ship You can speak with everyone except Triss.

Ohh i'm not disputing that. I want a dialogue sequence there badly, its one of the core fixes i think are needed alongside Kaer Morhen. I just think if there was a dialogue sequence there i wouldn't be frustrated afterwards if she replied 'well'. It's that people understandably go to her for the expected and needed conversation and its absent.

Ohh i'm not disputing that. I want a dialogue sequence there badly, its one of the core fixes i think are needed alongside Kaer Morhen. I just think if there was a dialogue sequence there i wouldn't be frustrated afterwards if she replied 'well'. It's that people understandably go to her for the expected and needed conversation and its absent.
Totally agree.

Poor Triss, she only says "well" : (

But it´s not just her. Overall the options for conversation with main characters are very reduced compared to W2.

For example, when you first meet Dandelion in W2, you get like 5 side dialogues with him and you can ask him about various stuff. In W3, he only has one side dialogue option once you´ve spoken to him about all the main stuff.

Then in W2 when you get to Vergen, you get another set of new side dialogues (around 5 I believe) with him so you can ask him about more recent stuff that just happened.

But no matter what happened/happens in W3, not that many characters seem to care/comment on it.

Same with Philippa, when you meet her in W2 in Vergen, you can talk to her about a lot of stuff and new dialogue options pop up when something new happens.

But then after you finally find her in W3, you can only ask her about Djisktra and thats it.
Some lucky souls can also ask her about Saskia.

But I understand that it´s a very big game and they make up for the lack of conversation with main characters elsewhere.

But damn, WE NEED MORE TRISS! : )

Personally, Triss is an amazing character so I support this fully however I believe both woman could use much more interactions, story, and quests.

Personally, Triss is an amazing character so I support this fully however I believe both woman could use much more interactions, story, and quests.

Yeah. I believe a game such as TW3 deserves to have the amount of interactions with your 'friends' as much as a DA:I for example, which has a lot more interactions at any point in the game.

Can we collect all of the scenes with triss? On youtube, or just pics.

I saw a video on YouTube of all her romantic dialogue/cutscenes in one video. Triss was about 23 min and yen was 30 min or something like that. Seems like a lot but the player in the video was slow to choose dialogue options so it's probably less than that
Edit: nvm the 30 min Yen video is just the last wish quest lol, alot of dialogue in it tho

Last edited:
This is the romance only, I meant, every quest, moment with Triss.
With every single quest and interactions with Triss i haven't seen one till now.
I might make one, when i receive my new component to my pc , so i can play with everything on max and no with no lag at all, can't wait :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom