The Wasteland... areas beyond the city

+

sooo...wastelands confirmed? (the image is from ~Sn@ke~ 's thread)

Who is Sn@ke? Where did this come from? Informally tossing this kind of info out there isn't CDPR's style.

I think it's valid. VG247 has a DL for the full slide show:
Well, shit. Two of my biggest concerns may be true.

Let me guess-open world and FPP/TPP mix?

Really though, like dragon said, this indicates an intention, and not really a commitment, so there's that.

Let me guess-open world and FPP/TPP mix?

Really though, like dragon said, this indicates an intention, and not really a commitment, so there's that.

Both. Of course I know nothing of the details. My hope is they have one dominant view point and one dominant play area. The slide show has some cool visuals and interesting info, but it's all witcher related.

Both. Of course I know nothing of the details. My hope is they have one dominant view point and one dominant play area.

Dammit. I lost the bet my left-brain had with my right-brain. I was sure that the other thing that concerned you would be the "jaw-dropping". Nobody likes to see that in a game.

But yes, we'll need to wait and see. Maybe they're sneaking this on us just to see the reaction before they make a final decision.

Well, if the Reds pull off open world in TW3, which looks like they will, then we shouldn't worry about OW making problems in CP77.

As for views, even if there's a mix, I won't care as long as they wholly compliment the game. But yeah, I don't want hack/slash animations for TPP/FPP melee.

SO OFF TOPIC. I CAN NOT STAND THIS. DRAGON I DEMAND YOU STEP IN.

Melee is going to be a big challenge for them. That seems obvious, but unless they force you to TPP for melee, it's not going to be easy. Although Jedi Knight did that and I loooove JK.

Why isn't Wisdom in here jumping up and down and yelling his triumph?

Either he's celebrating or he's suffering from a case of heart failure...

Did anyone contact him to let him know? No? Aren't you supposed to be his friends? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Oh, yeah, and go to the other topic to discuss TPP/FPP please. This one's about Wastelands, and you're upsetting the Sard.

I am trying to remain calm, and collected. Due to the wording and nature, as well as the non-official source, I am still skeptical. It almost seems as if they had skimmed the forum itself, and gone from there...

However.... Inside I am:
[video=youtube;xCYeRY-PPCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCYeRY-PPCU[/video]

Top Bottom