The Witcher 2 wishlist

+
since TW2 is pretty far in development I just want some seemingly small decisions from TW1 to carry over to TW2for example remember that ring you give Triss the ruby one it'd be nice to see it somewhere in TW2 I think those little touches would add a lot to the game

Hi everyone.I'm a bit late, but I think one of the things that one of the things that should be in The Witcher 2 is the card game that Zoltan Chivay and the other dwarves playied in the books, while they were scaping from the war. I don´t know the name in English, but in the Spanish books it was named "Quinta". I'd like to see it or at least something similar, if the game doesn't realy exist, to play it like the dice game.That's my wishlist for the next game.

Nekrolatrium said:
Hi everyone.I'm a bit late, but I think one of the things that one of the things that should be in The Witcher 2 is the card game that Zoltan Chivay and the other dwarves playied in the books, while they were scaping from the war. I don´t know the name in English, but in the Spanish books it was named "Quinta". I'd like to see it or at least something similar, if the game doesn't realy exist, to play it like the dice game.That's my wishlist for the next game.
I know what you mean, the game´s name in Czech is gwinta :D but that´s not important. That would be really nice but I think the poker dice and additional "arm wrestling" (I donť know the right expression) together with drinking will be all. Anyway, great idea.

Top Bottom