The Witcher 3 at E3

+
The Witcher 3 at E3

Received my E3 meeting invitation today, booked my time slot for Thursday June 13.
If anyone has any questions for the dev team, feel free to message me and I can try to ask while I'm there.

Sounds great! Lucky you, Enjoy your time! :)/>
I am sure guys from CDP will post some pictures from the event but if you can take some photos of CDPR booth if you are allowed of course and share with us it would be great :)/>

If you don't mind here are my questions :)/>

• In TW3 will player have ability to control other characters aside from Geralt? Just like in TW2.
  • What about crafting and mat gathering system. How big will weapon arsenal be this time around? Do we need to gather materials same way as in TW2?
  • Will Monster Hunting be dynamic and very every time we start a quest? Or will quest and scenarios repeat?
  • Will TW3 support REDkit?
  • Ending of TW3, satisfactory?
  • I was wondering what will Witcher team do after completing the project, will they contribute and concentrate 100% on Cyberpunk? Or do they have some new projects in mind?
  • Since its E3 they should be allowed to speak freely about next-gen;
    How much different visually will new consoles and PC versions be one from another. Did they had to compromise in some areas? And what do they think about new Xbox and PS4 personally, and if they had a choice which would they take home after the event />

Presented behind closed doors for the first time? That sounds rather...anticlimactic. So they won't actually show anything at E3 to the public?

slimgrin said:
Presented behind closed doors for the first time? That sounds rather...anticlimactic. So they won't actually show anything at E3 to the public?

Well, it's rather common to see people record presentations with hidden cams even if it's behind close doors. I recall seeing the Half Life 2 E3 2003 "behind closed doors" presentation since someone uploaded the hidden cam footage, but information will definitely be revealed to the public.

Also, I believe media might actually have official permission to record some parts of "private" presentations for exclusive content for their site/company. (Ex: IGN exclusive Witcher 3 gameplay reveal).

-Will Dandelion be involved in narration again?

Eh, that's all I got. Anything else I'd ask would be hush hush until near release.

Anyways thank you and have a great time!

Will the bodies of the slain enemies disappear? That was a major immersion break in the second game.
Will any items/loot/weapons be imported from the Second game into the Third game?
Will Letho and Sile make a come back?

THANK YOU!

HicSuntDracones said:
will there be NG+ or similar features?
will there be post ending play in the open world?
I'll second this for now. Gotta go sleep. I'll return with some of my own questions tomorrow. Well actually, later today :p Gaaah I'm a mess. Good night y'all! :)

Well, they have to make those usually pathetic journos feel special from time to time, right? ;) Maybe the game is still running on the old renderer and they want to wait with the public reveal until TW3 looks like it's supposed to. Just to, you know, prevent the internet and especially forums from imploding from the "ZOMG why does it look worse than TW2" rage.

I would have one question:

Will the Witcher Senses mechanic be a kind of "see all, know all" overpowered win button, taking away the challenge from the game like Detective Mode did in Batman games(for the most part) ?

Maybe it sounds like a weird question to ask, but overall you get the idea.

Good for you, OP!

My question: will the PC version of TW3 have excellent controller support for combat and other types of gamplay just like TW2?

Thanks for taking questions.

OP, you lucky bastard :p

Can you ask what places include the no man's land area? Will we see parts of temeria like vizima, gors velen?? are we going to see brokilon or cidaris?

Hi didi510. Thanks for offering an opportunity to ask a question to CDPR about their Witcher 3.

I want to know if they plan to release Witcher 3 for Linux eventually (even if not right away)?

Good luck and thank you :)

50 hours of side quests. Unique quests or some repeatable?
Any sneaking missions?
Any massive scale battles?

Behind closed doors only?
That's very disappointing, especially since they stated in that recent interview that they had something special planned.

What area will the game map cover? We know we will see the coast, but how far East in the Witcher world will they include? Will they include Vergen, Vengerberg, Dol Blathanna, or even go as far as to include Kaer Morhen? How far South will they go?

Will we see characters such as Roche, Iorveth, Saskia, Phillippa Eilhart, Sile de Tansarville?

Will we meet Emhyr Var Emreis?

Sken

Forum veteran
As others have said:

Expand on Witcher Senses, is it too obvious, or a lot left to interpretation
Expand on Fast Travel
Expand on Horses, mounted combat etc
Expand on climbing/jumping. How high can the white witcher jump?
Expand on combat, targeting/aiming for select body parts, legs, arms etc. Dismemberment, gore?
Expand on fighting monsters, no qte, Dragon's Dogma influenced boss fights?
Expand on difficulty levels.
Expand on potions, pre and during combat, alchemy etc.
Expand on combat camera, dialogue and cutscenes. Facial animation, character animation.
Expand on the feeling of the world. Dust, trees, grass swaying, foliage, birds, insects, wildlife etc
Expand on weather effects, and any affect it may have on the game world, combat, travel.
Expand on points of interest. How enticing are they and is there a story reason to visit them.
Expand on game saves, user interface and how they handle logging of quest, and keeping you up to date with the story.
Expand on size of villages, towns and cities. How does it compare to Assassins Creed etc
Expand on NPC's, interaction, and their day to day
Expand on graphics, how detailed is the world, how detailed are the interiors. How repetitive are the textures.
Expand on caves, mines etc and are they unique or do they look the same.
Does the world appear huge? Are the vistas as impressive as Skyrim.
How well during the demostration does the story seem connected
They talk about key characters standing out in some way, how so?
Does it look like they are on winner, and will be able to successfully implement the Witcher franchise in an open world?
Can they send me an E3 review copy. I will sign an NDA I swear?

I'm sure there is a tonne more to bring up

Top Bottom