The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
Hello!
I have good news:
I got the new GTX 980Ti from NVIDIA!! :D THANKS VERY VERY MUCH TO NVIDIA AND KEOKI YOUNG!!! Please, give thanks to them too! :)
I finally get to enjoy The Witcher 3 at 60 fps on uber. :D:p

Yes, it's a lot of work to make this. :)
Hay roofs maybe later, bricks too. ;)
Thanks!

Thank you! Of course I'm going to expand this to a very large project. :)

Generally it should work, but I don't recommend the use of both.

So far, for now I focus on models. Terrain textures etc. I'm going to reworked later (if need be). ;)

Yes, you must have 1.11 or 1.12 game version. :)

I saw these rocks, and I think that soon I'll take care of them. :)

No, this change should not unduly affect performance. ;)
Yes, I had already planned to improve the texture of huts wood. Maybe soon I can get a good result. :)

Yes, but it isn't so easy. For now I'm rework these things, which I am able to easy rework. The more difficult things for me I'm going to rework in future. :)

Thank you! I didn't know about it. :)
Yes, I did some wrong displacement and LOD and soon I'm going to improve these rocks and rework rest of the rocks.

Thanks and Regards, Halk :)

Hope you love that thing:) But if your PSU is older/cheap you might want to change it.

Hey, halk, will you ever consider fixing raindrops? I mean, to give them an HD resolution, make them more transparent and give them a real raindrop shape!

That's a bit harsh statement.Did you even try the mod ? The rain looks way better with 'WEATHER' mod especially the intensity and it goes well with 'Weather Enhanced' mod.

You can feel the rain...in your pluums
I definitely did try it. That was my experience with it.

Amazing work as always! :) It actually looks like displacement. It's gonna be bad to see the other mushrooms besides these ones now though... :p

Halk will you rework the novigrad roofs? I mean the brown roofs? Cause some are still red and others brown :dizzy:
Btw. I'd like to have them red like before again because it fits more to the architecture of the city.

Last edited:
Can you make a notice board HD version?
I mean this interface:

It's really low-quality.

Attachments

• 2016-01-01_00001.jpg
    2016-01-01_00001.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 57
Top Bottom